cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

rbc virtual visa debit not registering

Hey, do virtual visa debit cards work here? I can't seem to get it to register, can anyone help? 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: rbc virtual visa debit not registering

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you are still having problems then contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Mayor / Maire

@evanwcormack 

Virtual visa debit cards do work with Public Mobile.  

The website can be finicky at times. Give it some time in between attempts. Trying a new web browser, clearing cache or going into incognito mode. Chrome incognito seems to work well. With credit card, make sure name and address matches exactly your billing information. If apartment number, leave that section blank.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As @evanwcormack said, it should work fine. It is a VISA Debit card number and I am using VISA debit for payment without issue. Try his suggestions or use a different browser. 

I tried all this and nothing worked.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It’s been my understanding that MasterCard is the only card excepted. I was with Pc mobile before and that’s the only card they accepted try a pre paid MasterCard 

Regular VISAs, Regular MasterCards, VisaDebits, some reloadable prepaid/vanilla Visas a/o Mastercards registered to Canadian a/o US banks a/o addresses will work.

I've recently signed up with KOHO.ca for a virtual prepaid VISA, and an actual Prepaid VISA card.  They both work fine.

If your mailing address has a suite or apartment number, try entering it as apt-house mystreet avenue, and have no spaces in the postal code.

they state repeatedly that they accept visa debit and my last payment method was visa debit. i have to use my bank also. prepaid cards are not an option.

tried, didnt work