cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unable to process transaction"... but my credit card was charged

Masi123asim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

At step 5 it says "your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer", however I was charged $135 for the public mobile services. I then tried the sim card in my phone (iPhone 6s) and it says "no service". I would like for there to be service under public mobile, not for public mobile to give me a refund. Help please!

4 REPLIES 4

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Masi123asim

You would use this very account you have in the community here to contact a moderator, not the PM self-serve account that would have been created with a successful activation.  See the link I posted.

Masi123asim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I called my credit card company to ask them why it didn't go through and they said it went through and that I should contact public mobile... I thought if it went through then let me try the sim card and that didn't work. In terms of asking a moderator or whatever, you'd have to login which in my case is impossible because it asks for my public mobile number and I don't have one as of yet...

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you're activating a new SIM card and account, it looks like you may have encountered an activation error. You should send a private message to a moderator for help with this. How to contact moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your PM SIM card number,  e-mail address, and if porting a number, the phone number you're porting, your account number with your previous carrier, and the authorized name exactly as it appears on that account.

I also recommend you turn on e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages in your community account.  To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger.  Tick the checkbox for "Receive email notifications for new private messages" and click save after making the change.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

when you log into your account do you see the fund inside your account?  It might be transaction error. 

Where do you see that charge, from your credit card company or . ?

Need Help? Let's chat.