cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

public moble no service

paul5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can someone please help me ,public moble was supposed to  take the payment  from my account  today ;but there saying  I have i need to load funds ,but the funds are there,they where taking it out automatically for a long time but today I have no service 

9 REPLIES 9

@dabr wrote:

Your post is in the wrong section so I'm going to see if one of the oracles is available to repost it for you.  Perhaps @computergeek541 can help to move this thread. 

thanks - the two threads about this have been merged together

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@paul5 wrote:

Thanks Mod,I never received a  link to go to for my auto pay troubles ,I had to use my credit card  to get my service yesterday, my auto pay worked from day one when I first signed up and for some reason it did not work yesterday,can please help me rectify 

Thanks

Paul5

If for some reason the autopay doesn't work at anytime, remember you can dial 611 to make payments if you have a CC registered on account.

Your post is in the wrong section so I'm going to see if one of the oracles is available to repost it for you.  Perhaps @computergeek541 can help to move this thread. 

redux

Does it show that autopay is active on your account in your Self-Serve? If it does and you still had to use your card to pay, I recommend getting in contact with a Mod through a support ticket. Click on the little bubble in the bottom right with a question mark to talk to the bot, SIMon. Send SIMon "support ticket" which will allow you to submit a ticket, and a moderator will get back to you as soon as possible.

paul5

Thanks Mod,I never received a  link to go to for my auto pay troubles ,I had to use my credit card  to get my service yesterday, my auto pay worked from day one when I first signed up and for some reason it did not work yesterday,can please help me rectify 

Thanks

Paul5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@paul5 wrote:

Can someone please help me ,public moble was supposed to  take the payment  from my account  today ;but there saying  I have i need to load funds ,but the funds are there,they where taking it out automatically for a long time but today I have no service 

@paul5  There lots of members here to help you but they need a response and some more info to help you. I can only hope that your lack of response means your issue has resolved itself. Get back to us if it hasn't.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@paul5 

Please post a screenshot of your payment history with your personal info masked out.  We will take a look what had happened to your autopay.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@paul5 Is it still a problem? 

Then if your account still has the funds to pay for your plan, or has already been paid, try these tricks:

a) Lost/Stolen Trick 

1. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Suspend Service >> logout

2. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Resume Service >> logout

3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

b) $1 Trick

1. login to your account >> Payment >> One TIme Payment >> follow the direction to poay $1 >> logout

2. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

If neither work, you need assistance from the moderators. To get a ticket:

1. click the ? on the lower right of this page,

2. enter "ticket",

3. click "Contact us",

4. click "Submit ticket",

5. login manually if your username/password are not filled in,

6. click the drop down menu (in the white area),

7. pick the topic that fits your issue and follow the directions to submit it,

8. If none of the topics are correct click Other/Something Else until you reach the blank form

Response time is 2 - 5 days so engage a backup plan. Mine is using fongo.com over wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@paul5 wrote:

Have you changed credit cards in the last few weeks, or has old one expired recently maybe.

@paul5 wrote:

I've moved this thread from The Lounge as this is Public Mobile service related. 

So, if you try to make a call,send a text, or use data, none of it works?  And plan says expired?  I would say that since the money is in your account balance, to try adding a $1 manual payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.