cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

public mobile not reactivating

Antsierra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello I have sufficient funds in my account but public mobile keeps asking me to inter a voucher number or credit card, to reactivate my account please help

25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Leaving wrote:

I used a different phone. I want to use my preferred phone - the one I always use.

I want someone  at Public Mobile to acknowledge their website problems and explain why they won't fix them.

I have logged into thousands of websites and this is probably the worst one I've encountered. 

Are you saying that you're using your phone browser? As already mentioned, this is a low-budget provider. They barely have a budget from the mothership to do anything. Lots of things go on unfixed for long periods of time. So the customers that have no problem are those that have decided that the foibles are fine with them for the cost/rewards.

Use a desktop browser, clear cache/site cookies, use incognito/privacy mode.

Leaving
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@Leaving wrote:

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@Leaving wrote:

I am having trouble logging in to my accounts.

I had to use another phone. This company is unprofessional. That's an understatement.

@Leaving  Can you give some more details? Your experience is not common as the majority of us are using the service without hitch. This is more of a self-service kind of provider, if you are willing to ask for help, give details and follow suggestions and instructions the end result will be the best network in Canada for the lowest price without any issues.

LMAO. I have had login issues since I signed up. I tried several times and I don't believe you.

If a person can't log in, a website should return some kind of message. The Public Mobile website doesn't. The login screen just 'flashes' and returns.  So, I have no idea what's wrong. I can't submit a ticket since that doesn't work either.

I hate this company!!

@LeavingI love this company. But thats just me.

Have you tried another browser or another computer?

I used a different phone. I want to use my preferred phone - the one I always use.

I want someone  at Public Mobile to acknowledge their website problems and explain why they won't fix them.

I have logged into thousands of websites and this is probably the worst one I've encountered. 

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Leaving wrote:

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@Leaving wrote:

I had to use another phone. This company is unprofessional. That's an understatement.

@Leaving  Can you give some more details? Your experience is not common as the majority of us are using the service without hitch. This is more of a self-service kind of provider, if you are willing to ask for help, give details and follow suggestions and instructions the end result will be the best network in Canada for the lowest price without any issues.

LMAO. I have had login issues since I signed up. I tried several times and I don't believe you.

If a person can't log in, a website should return some kind of message. The Public Mobile website doesn't. The login screen just 'flashes' and returns.  So, I have no idea what's wrong. I can't submit a ticket since that doesn't work either.

I hate this company!!

@LeavingI love this company. But thats just me.

Have you tried another browser or another computer?

Leaving

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@Leaving wrote:

I hate this company!!

Dunkgirl

@Leaving wrote:

Leaving

@computergeek541 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@mimmo  Thx for being the early bird gets the worm. Luckily it was only there for about an hour. Only the OP can remove it from profile? Maybe if you pm OP it will have more influence?

Oracles cannot remove photos from a member's Community profile. My experiences have been that even when someone is advised to do this, the pictures often still do not get removed.  In this cases, @Antsierra did removed the pictures in question.

@computergeek541  I figured that was probably the case I just wanted to make sure nothing bad was going to happen to the OP as their were many details revealed. I'm glad it was removed before it was discovered by someone without scruples or seen by very many people.

@darlicious wrote:

@mimmo  Thx for being the early bird gets the worm. Luckily it was only there for about an hour. Only the OP can remove it from profile? Maybe if you pm OP it will have more influence?

Oracles cannot remove photos from a member's Community profile. My experiences have been that even when someone is advised to do this, the pictures often still do not get removed.  In this cases, @Antsierra did removed the pictures in question.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alan_K  a prime example why a direct link to the ticker firm is needed.

@Antsierra wrote:

I did chat with Simon it promps me to go to the community forum this is get very frustrating and unprofessional at this point 😞

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Antsierra  the OST stolen trick or the 1$ trick are probably your best workarounds to try and get your service running 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Also please remember everyone here unless they have A mod tag is a customer like you trying to help.

@Antsierra  IMMEDIATELY Edit your post you have posted account sensitive information with your screenshot. Please delete the image....use the 3 dots top right of your post.!!!!

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Violette_M can you help this guy out? 

@Antsierra can you click on the lost/stolen button and see if it will let you reactivate that way?  It looks weird that it says lost/stolen  ferme 

@Antsierra  This sounds very similar to an issue I had with my account during renewal. Although your renewal occurred your services have failed within 24 hours. The error/ demand for payment is the same as I had. Check your payment history to see if their are any odd or incomplete charges by public mobile compared to your previous renewal. If they do not look the same this is a clue that its the same bug in the payment/ renewal system I experienced. You can always try rebooting your phone but it is likely only fixed by a moderator. I would submit a service ticket via Simon(?) explaining your issue to the moderators by clicking on the (?) at the bottom right of your screen.  ask to speak to a rep or human,  click on account specific question and answer the prompts as best as possible until you get to submit ticket. Hopefully you will be contacted by the moderators by noon just keep an eye on your private message box for a msg from the moderator and have your account info ready to verify you are the account holder. Be prepared with your email address used for your account, pin#, phone#, full name on account, dob, last payment and type, last 4 digits of card if applicable and your security question and answer are all possible identifiers they could ask for verification.

Antsierra

I did that 

@Antsierra keep saying you want to talk to a human and it should get to the submit button

Antsierra

I did chat with Simon it promps me to go to the community forum this is get very frustrating and unprofessional at this point 😞

@Antsierra well you should probably click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and start a conversation with Simon the chat bot and ask for help. Make sure you get to submit ticket and the moderators will get back to hopefully this morning!  Also I see from your screenshot you didn't collect your free 1gb holiday add on and free 400 international minutes holiday add on

Antsierra

Yes but it promps me to add a new voucher number??

@Antsierra can you click on the "reactivate" button?

Antsierra

Dunkgirl

@Antsierra wrote:

I reactivated my account with sufficient funds last Saturday it worked for a day then it disactivate  again, and now it's asking to renew my account and promps me to add funds??

@Antsierra Please upload a screen shot of your account overview but blurr out your private details.

If you try to make a phone call, does it go through or do you get an error recording?

Antsierra

I reactivated my account with sufficient funds last Saturday it worked for a day then it disactivate  again, and now it's asking to renew my account and promps me to add funds??

Dunkgirl

@Antsierra wrote:

Hello I have sufficient funds in my account but public mobile keeps asking me to inter a voucher number or credit card, to reactivate my account please help

@AntsierraHi when is your renewal date? If you try to make a phone call, does it go through or do you get an error recording? I ask because its normal for the account to say suspended during your normal renewal period and this may be one of those cases. Do you see it say "ignore this message if you have sufficient balance"?

Need Help? Let's chat.