cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem on calling , receive and message

gilles123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i already have the money on my acount but i can not use my service.

i can not give a call,i can not also receive a call,no maasage,etc...

Pin xxxxxxxxx

phone number ;  xxxxxxxxxxxxx

information removed by computergeek541

6 REPLIES 6

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@gilles123It sounds like you have put in money into your account but haven't purchase / add a plan.. you can do it via 611, *611 or #611.

Here is a handy reference chart made by @Anonymous Once you have loaded up press 5 from the main menu to get your plan to autopay.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gilles123 

Is your plan in Active status?

If so then there are two things to try:
1. Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

2. Manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.

If suspended then try clicking on the Reactivate button in that suspend message up top.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@gilles123 hi your personal info has been sitting on here for over an hour ,don't you think you should edit it as suggested above? you are on a public forum you know!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@gilles123  hi did you just start a new 30 day cycle ? is your account suspended? look in your self serve account does it say suspended or active? if suspended you can always try the lost stolen trick in your account or add an extra dollar that sometimes wakes things up good luck

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@gilles123 

Note: This is a public forum for your protection you should remove your personal info ASAP!! Just click on the three dots and select edit post.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

GR
Mayor / Maire

Message the moderator team by private message and edit your post to remove your pin and phone number by pressing the 3 little dots and edit. 

Need Help? Let's chat.