cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pre-authorization payment is not process and account suspended

bchow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have two lines i'm paying on Public Mobile. I am paying with the same credit card. One payment top up without issues but this one always have issues topping up sometimes. Now it wouldn't even let me top up and my mom's number is suspended. Is there anyway to make the payment so my mom could use her phone?

Account #*******************

Phone Number :********************

Thank you,

Bruce

4 REPLIES 4

@bchow 

There could be several reasons for this issue. Here's a few pointers that could help.....

1. Generally the pm payment system wlll only allow 2 attempted ( successful or not) payments per hour on an account (or possibly more than one account with the same card...that hasn't been tested yet by me.) Wait out one full hour before trying again.
  2. More than 4 attempts will trigger a fraud lock that has to removed by the moderators.
  3. If two accounts renew on the same night with the same payment amount this can trigger a  fraud alert on either the pm side or card side and cause an autopay fail. Three account payments in short succession will  trigger a fraud lock on the pm side.
  4. A fraud alert can clear after 24 hours to attempt another payment but if it fails you must contact the moderators.
  5. Credit card payments can be made thru 611 with the 4 digit account pin# of pre-selected amounts.
  6. Voucher payments thru 611 do not require the pin #. Simply dial 611 then press (1) and (1) again and enter the 12 digit pin # from the voucher.
  7. Not all vouchers are equal! Some can take up to 24 hours to be valid. Vouchers from SDM, 7/11, Shell stations and London Drugs are all immediately valid.
  8. RTP ( real time payments) using your phone # are available at Canadian Tire gas bars and Mobil stations for a small fee (usually $1).

More member contributed info and actual voucher examples can be viewed here......

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could purchase a voucher and call 611 to make a payment or use recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@bchow wrote:

Hello,

I have two lines i'm paying on Public Mobile. I am paying with the same credit card. One payment top up without issues but this one always have issues topping up sometimes. Now it wouldn't even let me top up and my mom's number is suspended. Is there anyway to make the payment so my mom could use her phone?

Account #*******************

Phone Number :********************

Thank you,

Bruce

Hello @bchow 

Can you call 611 from your mother's phone device to top up the account? If there is a registered, valid card on the account, you should be able to do this.

If still having issues, you could ask Moderators for help.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bchow 

Edit: please remove your personal information for posting.

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.