Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pmt plan email ok?

stevebean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

can i send pmt. via email?

i only have debit Not credit debit Not c.card

i would like to know if my bank is on your list [ coast capital savings Federal Credit Union ]
i may join publicmobile.ca $15/mo plan
i would like to get $15 out of my debit chequing acct. to pay you to pay publicmobile.ca
possible? if yes, how much fee?

4 REPLIES 4

@stevebean wrote:

i would like to know if my bank is on your list [ coast capital savings Federal Credit Union ]
i would like to get $15 out of my debit chequing acct. to pay you to pay publicmobile.ca

Sorry, but Public Mobile does not accept e-mail money transfer. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@stevebean  The easiest way to pay for your account whether you are first activating or paying your bill is with a voucher. They are available at many retailers including Canadian tire, London drugs, etc...but I recommend any Shell gas station as they are almost instantly loaded and ready to be loaded on your account. Do you happen to live in Vancouver?

iliusfaisal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You should able to do that with your debit card...

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@stevebean wrote:

You can pay by Visa Debit, Debit MasterCard or buy payment voucher and redeem on your account.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-online

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-through-611

Public Mobile does not charge extra fees for payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.