cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

play for my service

omarasdrubal17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello i have a question.

i pay my public service by call  . i payed with debit card but i dont know i pay for mistake 3 times my plan . what will it hapen ? i loose my money? 

14 REPLIES 14

@Randhawa 

If having the extra funds in your account is not a financial hardship then just leave it there for your next couple of renewals. You will still get a reminder text from pm to top up your account if you are not on autopay a few days before renewal but you can just ignore it.

I suggest as good account management you should check your accounts overview and transaction history before and after renewal and take screenshots just in case your plan data doesn't reset or some other anomaly occurs you will have a permanent record.

Did you just activate? If so did you use the promocode 2GBBONUS during activation for 2gb of bonus monthly plan data for as long as you keep your current rate plan? 

Did you use a referral code for the $10 bonus referral credit? If you didn't have one just private message any member and ask for theirs....they will happily oblige.

You can then contact the moderators and ask them nicely to add either or both of these codes retroactively to your account.

Welcome to public mobile!

Yes, consider what @dabr  suggested.   As long as Autopay is setup, even you have money in the account and no actual auto debit action from your CC required, you still get to save $2.  Some members here  who have been adding fund manually themselves still have Autopay setup to get the extra saving.

@Randhawa wrote:

I have 70 dollars in my account and i choose 35dollars plans so they can automatically deduct money for next month or we need to di manually 

@Randhawa   Yes any account balance will be used first to pay the next billing cycle so you can leave any over payment there as a refund would take upwards of 30 days anyhow.

You should also consider registering either a CC/Visa/MC Debit card to your account and enable autopay to get the $2 reward each payment cycle, if you haven't done it already of course.

@Randhawa  if you logon to Self-Serve and see Available Fund = $70 , it's all good

PM will first deduct money from there first when renewal time comes.  So, with $70 there, you are good for 2 months  🙂   You don't need to do anything.

It is a smart move to leave the money there.  It will take couple message back and forth and probably a week or so to get it refunded back on the credit card.  So, it is in fact better to leave the money there to save the effort  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only one way to you fix it explanation to moderator Team and the are nice service the will 100% help you

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service

Good Luck

Randhawa

I have 70 dollars in my account and i choose 35dollars plans so they can automatically deduct money for next month or we need to di manually 

Randhawa

Hello i paid 3time by mistake it will automatically add on next moth or not if not how can i get back my money please tell me

apiscitelli
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@LovesToPM wrote:

@omarasdrubal17 wrote:

hello i have a question.

i pay my public service by call  . i payed with debit card but i dont know i pay for mistake 3 times my plan . what will it hapen ? i loose my money? 

With Public Mobile, the only time you will lose money is if you change your plan effective immediately. Then you lose whatever days were left on the plan you already paid for. Otherwise, the extra money you put in will remain in your account under available funds. Your next bill amount will simply be deducted from your available funds.

You can avoid this by clicking the option to have the new plan kick in when your current plan ends.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@omarasdrubal17 wrote:

hello i have a question.

With Public Mobile, the only time you will lose money is if you change your plan effective immediately. Then you lose whatever days were left on the plan you already paid for. Otherwise, the extra money you put in will remain in your account under available funds. Your next bill amount will simply be deducted from your available funds.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@omarasdrubal17in the future I would suggest use credit card instead of debit card if possible.. At least with credit card you can stop charge and all that. The problem with debit card is your money is immediately debitted.

See how much you have in your self serve account.

They can be there until they are used up in coming cycles.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@omarasdrubal17 wrote:

hello i have a question.

@omarasdrubal17  Dial 611 on your phone select 4 the extra amount should be in your account balance and will be used to pay your next plan renewal.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@omarasdrubal17 

Can you access your self service account?  If you paid 3X for your plan this month, you should have a postiive balance that can be used for future payments.  

You should have not have to pay for the next 2 months.  Make sure to check your account and payment history.  

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@omarasdrubal17 wrote:

hello i have a question.

@omarasdrubal17  No you won't lose money. It will sit in the account for 2 extra periods of 30 or 90 days depending on your plan.

Can you log into your self-serve account and check your available funds?

You can contact the moderator team for a refund, but there is no guarntee and it usually takes a while. Just leave the money in there for the next 2 renewals unless you plan on leaving public mobile its a good idea to leave money in there anyway.

Need Help? Let's chat.