cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan renewal date

jesse2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i have my plan to renew on the 3rd day of each month & set-up with auto-pay. why did u change renewal date on me public mobile? How much cash money do i have accumilated on my account from rewards? 

12 REPLIES 12

jesse2

thank you!

good 2go!

jesse2

thank you!

i checked my rewards!

jesse2

thanks ill check it out!

i think $52.

jesse2

no early on i didnt want to be without my phone. always wanted to auto-renew the day be4 i get paid. very annoying! so back in November of 2019 i waited 3-4 days, turned off autopay, & made payment on the 4th so that it will renew (auto-pay) on the 3rd day at beginning of every month. why? sum months have only 28 [(or29) (feb)], other is 30 days, so it would renew not the 3rd day but the 2nd. + i get rewards. anyways no big deal, ill wait a few days & make payment later on maybe next month.

I like public mobile very much, it is so easy! long time member!

JesseV.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@jesse2 wrote:

i have my plan to renew on the 3rd day of each month & set-up with auto-pay. why did u change renewal date on me public mobile?

@jesse2 I see you have been a member on here since 2018. Is this really the first time you have noticed it?

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jesse2  While you cannot fix your renewal date, you can make a manual payment the same day every month. The money will automatically be taken out on the variable renewal date. 

@jesse2 you have no rewards in cash money. They are used first,  then your credit card is charged.  If there is some left over, It can't be withdrawn. You can only use it to buy add ons or upgrade your plan. Stay safe.  You can see how much you have accumulated on this page below this screenshot.

20200512_195312.jpg

@jesse2 

Plans are 30 days cycles. You will have to reset your data tracker for months with 28, 29 or 31 days. You will get a reminder text when your plan is due if you prefer to manually top up your account before renewal to ensure a smooth transition.

Rewards are listed on your overview page with a detailed breakdown on your rewards page. You will see them applied to your account balance in your payment history right before they apply your plan cost(s).

You will recieve two texts on the first day of your renewal at about noon et.....one listing the rewards successfully applied to your account and the second will tell you your plan has successfully  renewed.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@jesse2 

The change is because some months have 31 days and some have 28 and some have 30 and some have 29 leap year. 

For myself I signed up April 3rd, my renewal was on May 3rd because April had 30 days my next renewal is June 2nd because May had 31 days. June has 30 days so my July renewal will be July 2nd....Hope this all makes sense. 

So as long as you are getting in a full 30 days then nothing to worry about. If you are looking to keep track just click on your own calendar set up a reminder every 30days, not monthly. 

Now if you are shorted days then you can contact customer service. With other providers that do monthly plans, you actually gain 6 extra days throughout the year, I guess that's why they charge 3x higher 😂

For your rewards go into your overview page and click on the

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 10.45.08 AM.png

rewards button.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jesse2 , check the rewards tab in your self serve account.  That provides a summary of expected rewards to be earned on renewal day.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jesse2  Public Mobile plans are every 30 days in duration not monthly so the date will change.

Rewards get added to your account and are automatically applied against your balance during plan renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jesse2 wrote:

i have my plan to renew on the 3rd day of each month & set-up with auto-pay. why did u change renewal date on me public mobile? How much cash money do i have accumilated on my account from rewards? 

Plans renew every 30 days...not monthly.

You can check the totals of the rewards that you've earned by clicking the Rewards button.

Need Help? Let's chat.