cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan inactive

arneveu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I switched plans for my renewal date. Im on autopay. Public mobile took the funds for my new plan (the higher amount) but my account was inactive until i added more funds to my account. Now ive essentially paid twice. Will the funds be applied to my account? I had to add more manually because this is my only method of connection. 

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@arneveu if you are not seeing the funds in your Available Funds balance, you will need to reach out to the moderator team via private message to get their help.  You can learn how to do that by clicking here:  How to Get Help

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

arneveu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was on autopay before at a lessor plan. I upgraded to a higher plan on my renewal date. When that date hit, they took the upgraded funds but my account was inactive. Once i went online and had them take another payment my plan became active. The funds from the firat transaction are not showing on my account.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Are the added funds sitting as Available Balance, or do you see a different value for the available balance?

Have you gone through AutoPay before, are you aware of how it normally works at Public Mobile?

Did you do a future dated plan change or an immediate plan change?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@arneveu wrote:

I switched plans for my renewal date. Im on autopay. Public mobile took the funds for my new plan (the higher amount) but my account was inactive until i added more funds to my account. Now ive essentially paid twice. Will the funds be applied to my account? I had to add more manually because this is my only method of connection. 

Yes don't worry the funds will stay in your account and it will serve to pay your next bill.Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.