cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan expired; payment due, autopay not working

Morganrl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, when I tried to make a phonecall this morning i was alarme when i heard that i had a suspended account, and when I logged in it shown that my bill went unpaid today (Autopay) and it will not let me pay manually with my debit. I removed autopay and it still will not let me use my debit to pay even though I have the funds. I have been using autopay with this debit for almost a year/ since november? I use my phone for work an personal, and vouchers arent readily available to me as i live rural and I only have one VISA DEBIT anyone find a fix to this?

11 REPLIES 11

@Morganrl yeah auto pay fails. it might happen to you more often because of multiple accounts tied to your card and all of them renewing at the same time. 

yikes! I'm guessing all the accounts need to be dealt with by a mod.. 

the only thing I can suggest is to manually add funds into your self serve, so that the system subtracts from the "available funds" instead of your bank account. this is the only fool proof way I've found to work.

although I've found it as good practice to pay for my bills monthly, you can  pay for 2 months ahead or more if you choose. you can adjust your payments to reflect the rewards you currently in your account. top up for as much or as little as you would like

Morganrl

It also didn't go through my family members account and I called my bank and it's not on their end 

Morganrl

I have obviously done that but I don't want to rely on that option. I work a lot and can't be bothered to get a voucher every month for multiple members of my family, I have no problems paying all my others bills with my card 

@Morganrl  the debit card may have failed for you and still work for the other family members. Unkess there is an expired debit card, the problem is with PMs system. You could contact the moderators and ask them to apply payment and reactivate your service for you if necessary. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

@Morganrl apply the vouchers to get your services working. you don't need to wait for moderators. 

Morganrl

I've gotten the online vouchers and emailed support shortly after posting this and they still haven't gotten back to me. Now I have family members who have unpaid accounts because my debit card won't work with public mobile after a year with autopay and I pay for theirs as well. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If you try too many times system may flag your card, in that case only moderators can help.

Type failed autopay here https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and Simon will help you find a ticket with them

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Morganrl contact the moderators ask Simon the robot  here to speak to a human to generate a ticket mention account issues   check envelope top right for a response they usually reply between 2-48 hours

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Morganrl 

Autopay sometimes fails.  

Maybe try to re-enter your visa debit information after 30-60 minutes.  Clear cache, incognito mode.  Make sure address matches exactly your billing information.  If apartment number, leave that section blank.  

If that fails, then you will need to contact moderator to help set up account.  IN the meantime, if you need service right away, you could buy online voucher via recharge.com (service fee applies).  

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Morganrl contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator  mention account suspended can't replace credit card not working    check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.