cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan change

cpit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on $50 in my  a $50 plan I have gone in nd tried to change plan for one month to $25 but it still says in plan details $50 ,will this change on renewal date or should it say $25 now.

Thank for answers

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@cpit wrote:

I am on $50 in my  a $50 plan I have gone in nd tried to change plan for one month to $25 but it still says in plan details $50 ,will this change on renewal date or should it say $25 now.

Thank for answers

@cpit  It will change once renewal has completed. When you change plans from a higher priced plan to a lower priced plan it's a good idea to fund you account with $50 to cover the renewal of the original plan because there is a chance you account might go into suspension.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cpit  I believe if you chose change now you will not get a refund for your unused $50 plan, so it may be best to change at renewal

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you have switched plans before the renewal date, remaining plan time will be lost. New plan is activated immediately. Best to always change plans or port a number out on plan renewal date or shortly before.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@cpit There are two options, NOW or at renewal. If if didn't change now it will change at renewal date. I forget where it is, but if you log into selfserve somewhere it will say that your plan will change.

I think it's either on the overview page or the Plans and add ons page.

Overview page shows the existing plan.

My Plans & Add-ons shows the current plan and the future dated plan change:

Screenshot 2020-01-02 at 15.53.22.png

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@cpit There are two options, NOW or at renewal. If if didn't change now it will change at renewal date. I forget where it is, but if you log into selfserve somewhere it will say that your plan will change.

Log into My Account / Change Plan. You can opt to "Change Now" or Charge at next Renewal". If you change at your next renewal, you'll be billed then for the new plan.

If you change now, you'll be billed right away AND you'll lose whatever talk/text/data balance you currently have on your plan. There's no refunds or pro-rating here at PM.

Click on Plan Details for info on your renewal costs

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I think it's either on the overview page or the Plans and add ons page.

Need Help? Let's chat.