cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan change

Kraut
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When can I add payment to my account, I am changing my plan. Will be out of the country on my due date to make the switch. The question is how soon can I add payment. My plan expires on the 19 nov. 

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kraut wrote:

When can I add payment to my account, I am changing my plan. Will be out of the country on my due date to make the switch. The question is how soon can I add payment. My plan expires on the 19 nov. 

@Kraut  Both @tron182  and @THEnewfie  have made good comments. Remember public mobile is prepaid so there are no refunds for any balance in your account. Depending on how long you are out of the country you may want to downgrade your plan while you are away but make sure your plan is still available as you cannot return to a plan that is no longer offered such as the recently removed $10 and $60 canada/US roaming plan. Alternatively you can allow your service to suspend  up to 90 days (after that it would cancel your service) and pay when you return or online preferably at least 5 days before the renewal date (day 85.) If you downgrade and return say 1 week before renewal and need features not offered (ie data) you can change your plan now ( the day you return) and pay for the upgraded service plan thus changing your renewal date.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kraut wrote:

If you're changing your plan, make sure to "Change on next renewal" rather than "Change plan now". If you Change plan now, it will change to your selected plan but you'll sacrifice whatever talk/text/data balance you have remaining in old plan. ..plus you'll pay right away.

You won't be charged until your renewal date when you use Change on next renewal.

You can add $$ to you Available Funds any time.

tron182

you can set up auto pay so it will come out automaticly 😄 and save 2 dollars a month

THEnewfie

You can load up your account with as much money as you wish to prepare for future service 👍 ...and NOW is the earliest you can do it lol. 

Need Help? Let's chat.