Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: plan change not going through

@whatsgonewell wrote:

this is the one to get a bucket of data

I see you got the 1gb add-on.

I'd actually go for the 24gb at 3G speed for $150 but it's your business.

And the lost/stolen procedure didn't change anything? Is this the plan you wanted to do an immediate plan change to? Because it looks like nothing is different. You have the same renewal date in late January. Your immediate plan change would have changed your renewal date. And late January is not 90 days from now. A future plan change would indicate that in this page too. But that's not there either.

It seems as though you just dumped a couple hundred dollars in and left it at that.

If you're willing to forfeit the remaining 2 months then I'd click on that Change Plan button there and choose change plan now and the money is there already and away you go with a new bucket of data.

Edit: Oh right...if you're wanting to do an early renewal of your plan then you would need mod help.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Brilliant!   I did ask for the early renewal and got it... saved $22  ( symbolic but important) Shows the power of Community where we can find ideas that never occured to us ( newbies)

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@whatsgonewell wrote:

Brilliant!   I did ask for the early renewal and got it... saved $22  ( symbolic but important) Shows the power of Community where we can find ideas that never occured to us ( newbies)

Wow. That was a fast turn around time for the mods. Nice to see them mostly caught up.

Glad you got things going for what you wanted.

Highlighted

With a 'Hero' standing, how many times are you providing such support for other Community members?   

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@whatsgonewell wrote:

With a 'Hero' standing, how many times are you providing such support for other Community members?   

It's not just me. There's a bunch of regulars and a bunch of others that pop in frequently.

The 'Hero' thing is just a time on forum thing. I think the highest is Mayor. That status starts at New in town for new arrivals.

When you see a little gold star next to a username then they are what are called Oracles. They've shown to be the most helpful for the longest and so they get invited to be Oracles. Not everyone gets to become an Oracle regardless of how long they've been here.

Highlighted

There was no error message... eventually I saw that it  just passively set the next day for implementation, even though the button said 'Right Now'

Need Help? Let's chat.