cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan change not going through

whatsgonewell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have enough funds in my account and need a new plant ( more data) .. I go through the process, no errors show up. and yet in the end, the funds in the account are not used, and I still have no data.

25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@whatsgonewell wrote:

With a 'Hero' standing, how many times are you providing such support for other Community members?   

It's not just me. There's a bunch of regulars and a bunch of others that pop in frequently.

The 'Hero' thing is just a time on forum thing. I think the highest is Mayor. That status starts at New in town for new arrivals.

When you see a little gold star next to a username then they are what are called Oracles. They've shown to be the most helpful for the longest and so they get invited to be Oracles. Not everyone gets to become an Oracle regardless of how long they've been here.

whatsgonewell

With a 'Hero' standing, how many times are you providing such support for other Community members?   

Anonymous
Not applicable

@whatsgonewell wrote:

Brilliant!   I did ask for the early renewal and got it... saved $22  ( symbolic but important) Shows the power of Community where we can find ideas that never occured to us ( newbies)

Wow. That was a fast turn around time for the mods. Nice to see them mostly caught up.

Glad you got things going for what you wanted.

whatsgonewell

Brilliant!   I did ask for the early renewal and got it... saved $22  ( symbolic but important) Shows the power of Community where we can find ideas that never occured to us ( newbies)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@whatsgonewell wrote:

this is the one to get a bucket of data

I see you got the 1gb add-on.

I'd actually go for the 24gb at 3G speed for $150 but it's your business.

And the lost/stolen procedure didn't change anything? Is this the plan you wanted to do an immediate plan change to? Because it looks like nothing is different. You have the same renewal date in late January. Your immediate plan change would have changed your renewal date. And late January is not 90 days from now. A future plan change would indicate that in this page too. But that's not there either.

It seems as though you just dumped a couple hundred dollars in and left it at that.

If you're willing to forfeit the remaining 2 months then I'd click on that Change Plan button there and choose change plan now and the money is there already and away you go with a new bucket of data.

Edit: Oh right...if you're wanting to do an early renewal of your plan then you would need mod help.

whatsgonewell

this is the one to get a bucket of dataScreen Shot 2018-11-23 at 7.53.06 AM.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@whatsgonewell wrote:

Is this helpful?

Yes. So that $180 plan shown...is that the one you were on or the one you wanted to get to get a new bucket of data?

Maybe post a screenshot of the page when you click on Plan Details just under there too.

whatsgonewell

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 7.37.27 AM.png

Is this helpful?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@whatsgonewell wrote:

Still hasn't drawn on the funds...  so no change.

Thanks for caring.

Are you able to post a screenshot of your overview page? Blank out personal information of course.

whatsgonewell

Still hasn't drawn on the funds...  so no change.

Thanks for caring.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@whatsgonewell wrote:

What's the most ecomomical way to get a lot more data when I've run out with so much time left in my plan?

"Most economical"? There isn't one. Although someone posted something about a promo from Koodo that had a signing bonus that would cover your "loss".

So what's the news with your service and plan? You said active. You said something this date. What has happened?

whatsgonewell

What's the most ecomomical way to get a lot more data when I've run out with so much time left in my plan?

whatsgonewell

There was no error message... eventually I saw that it  just passively set the next day for implementation, even though the button said 'Right Now'

whatsgonewell

Desperate to get Data .. and it looked like the best option ...  15 gb...  Is there a better, more affordable way to add that data?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@whatsgonewell wrote:

Did all those steps... from my iMAC .. Says the plan will take effect Nov 23rd.

Thanks for staying on this.. I will let you know if in fact that happens.

So from what I can gather from you...you were on a 90 day plan.

You may or may not be aware that doing immediate plan changes loses all that you paid for just a month ago and you've only used a month of it. There are no refunds or pro-rated credits or paying the difference...nothing. Gone. 2 months of pre-paid service. As you went through the process it would have warned about that.

Or maybe you don't care and you just wanted some new data...and that's fine...it's your money.

whatsgonewell

Did all those steps... from my iMAC .. Says the plan will take effect Nov 23rd.

Thanks for staying on this.. I will let you know if in fact that happens.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@whatsgonewell wrote:

It shows the plan I wanted.

It would be rather more helpful to answer all the questions as they come as I was in the middle of typing something else to you and saw this reply.

So...

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

whatsgonewell

It shows the plan I wanted.

whatsgonewell

Jan 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

@whatsgonewell wrote:

I checked.. yes it's an Active plan.

Thanks for the support...

Does it show your plan that you've had or does it show the plan you wanted?

What is the date for renewal?

whatsgonewell

I checked.. yes it's an Active plan.

Thanks for the support...

whatsgonewell

active I think..  How can I tell?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@whatsgonewell wrote:

trying to do it immediately ... no Data!

And last day? If it's the last day then this really isn't the best time to be mucking about in the account.

What is your account status? Active, Plan Expired, Suspended, Lost

whatsgonewell

trying to do it immediately ... no Data!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@whatsgonewell wrote:

I have enough funds in my account and need a new plant ( more data) .. I go through the process, no errors show up. and yet in the end, the funds in the account are not used, and I still have no data.

Is this maybe the last day of your term?

Are you trying to do immediate plan change or future?

Need Help? Let's chat.