Did you mean: 

phone plan suspended

stepperal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

we have auto payment  but our line has been deactivated because of non payment

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ekroop : Click on the subject line "Re: phone plan suspended" to see the whole topic.

Click on "See more..." to see more of the individual reply. If you might have a language thing try using Google Translate and copy/paste the result back here.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ekroop 

As @HALIMACS was alluding to, Public Mobile is "no frills" service with limited support from them.  We're all users like you, helping each other out.  We're happy to help, but is hard with the minimal details you're providing us.

I would still like to suggest you create a new discussion thread so we can focus on helping you - put in a descriptive Subject line + details on your problem (what happened, when, what you've tried, etc):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/paying_for_your-service

@Ekroop wrote:

My ph is suspended, I don't remember my pin, or use id

Getting close....

How long have you had service with Public Mobile?

How long has your phone been suspended?

Did you ever setup a self-serve account?

Are (or were) you on auto-payment?

Did you activate service yourself, or in-store?

Do you know your own e-mail address - or do you have too many to know which one used to activate your Public Mobile service?

@Ekroop wrote:

Please help me to activate  it

Before we all guess how to best help, can you share with us what you've done so far, what worked and what didn't, and other particulars.

This way, our answers can be specific to your issues.

If you want us to do it all for you, Public Mobile may not be the service for you...

@Ekroop wrote:

@Ekroop  what about logging into your Self Serve account? Sign in here with your email: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

If you never created a Self Serve account, you can do that here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

To reactivate a suspended plan all you need to do is top-up your balance to keep the current plan going.

You have up to 90 days to make a payment and, after doing so, your payment cycle will restart and your service will resume.

After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1-Lose access to your phone number, and won’t be able to transfer it to a new provider in the future.

2-Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

If you cannot remember your Account PIN look at texts from when you activated with PM, it should have been texted to you when activated.

If you cannot find that only the Moderators can help you get or change your PIN.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Ekroop

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ekroop : So you found a thread titled suspended. Are you asking about unsuspending an existing account? Or are you asking about activating a whole new account?

Can you log in to your self-serve? Or what happens when you dial 611 on a phone with the PM SIM in?

@Ekroop wrote:

@Ekroop have you completed the Activation of a Public Mobile SIM card here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/portal/activation

Are you having issues, like what?

If you have not activated yet, you may try this method by clicking this link to use the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

EDIT: 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" Button
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to the Community @Ekroop🙂

This is an old thread/discussion to help user "stepperal" with a problem of a Suspended phone plan that was solved.

If you have a problem, feel free to start a new thread/discussion so we can help you too!  Jumping onto another discussion thread can get confusing (and distracting).  🙂

Ekroop

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@stepperal 

Please remove your phone number from public website.

Unfortunately, autopay does fail sometimes.  Try to manually load enough funds to your account equivalent to your monthly fee.  That should re-start your plan.  

Need Help? Let's chat.