cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone deactivation

olwynvaz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why was my phone deactivated when I have autopay,Why was I not informed by email of the deactivation

7 REPLIES 7

Alan80
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would advice you to please log in online and check if its Auto pay or not? Normally you do get sms if the bills are avaible or bills paid.

Thanks!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@olwynvaz wrote:

Why was my phone deactivated when I have autopay,Why was I not informed by email of the deactivation

Autopay has problems sometimes. To prevent this in the future, it is better to top up your plan manually before deadline. Leave Autopay activated to have $2 credit. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@olwynvaz wrote:

@olwynvaz  Unfortunately AutoPay has issues from time to time. It would be nice if Public would send out an email to inform their customers that there was a problem but unfortunately they don't. So if you are going to rely on AutoPay and your phone gets suspended you will need to reactivate it manually.

Another option is to enter the payment into your account a couple of days before your plan renewal date.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@olwynvaz wrote:

What do you mean "deactivated" ? When you log into My Account does it say Active or something else ? Are any features still working...texting or talk or data ?

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Is it deactivated or suspended or expired? Can you login to your account and check your status?

@olwynvaz Check your account as @Triguy says, if there is a reactivate button and your Additional funds show your plan amount, try clicking it and making a $1 payment.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your account - do you have a reactivate button?  If not then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Submit a ticket to a moderator.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   ->Click on chat with Simon - on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me

Need Help? Let's chat.