cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

tigger1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi my account is on autopay so the money is on my credit card and i paid it this morning but it saying my plan expired please help

6 REPLIES 6

Hello @TNauss ,

DELETED - yes as @JoyLuck posted.

If you didn’t register a card at activation, you can do so by signing in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit Card’.  accepted credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

@TNauss wrote:

I am trying to put my new card in to pay my bill

You can do this in self service.

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

cc1.jpg

TNauss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to put my new card in to pay my bill

@tigger1 

Your account still says expired? You must be having a late renewal. It will go to suspended next and then back to active. As long as you have service this is perfectly normal. Once your data resets you will know when your new 30 days of service begins.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Does your service still work ?  If it does then ignore the message.  It usually takes a few hours in your renewal date to process and change back to active.

Need Help? Let's chat.