cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I MADE AN ERROR AND LOADED UP MY 30 DAY PLAN FOR $100.00  INSTEAD OF $10.00

HOW DO I CHANGE THAT,  OR WILL MY EXPIRY DATE CHANGE TO A ONE YEAR PLAN?

10 REPLIES 10

Annaek
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So does that mean all future payments will stay the same cost?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@3984 

What you just did was created a virtual contract with PM.  Your fund in your account is safe and will be used for 10 payments if you have autopay disabled. 

But, if you enable autopay, you will save $2 every 30 days even PM does not taking fund out of your autopay cc every 30 days.  With autopay enabled, your $100 will last you 12 and half months.

@3984 wrote:

Thank you so much for your help..  I was not looking for a  refund  Just wanting to know that my $  would be safe in my account for the year.  

Your funds are totally safe.  Public Mobile brand is not going anywhere.  Just remember to keep auto payment enabled to collect the autopay reward.  

Thank you so much for your help..  I was not looking for a  refund  Just wanting to know that my $  would be safe in my account for the year.  

@3984 wrote:

I made a mistake adding air time... I am on the $10.00 for 30 days and by accident I  added $100.00  can I change that or will my expiry date change tp  July  2021?   

Each payment period last 30 days.  The funds in your account never expire.  You will continue to renew every 30 days with account funds being debited to pay for the renewal.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@3984 , Public Mobile is a prepaid service with no refunds.  They are not really equipped to give a refund if you were able to convince them to do so on an exception basis.  Unless you don't intend to use the service anymore, you better off leaving the funds in the account for future payments.  As long as you enable auto payment, you will still get the $2 discount on each 30 day renewal.

I made a mistake adding air time... I am on the $10.00 for 30 days and by accident I  added $100.00  can I change that or will my expiry date change tp  July  2021?   

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

You would be better off to just leave the overpayment as a credit in your account.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@3984 if you are on the $10 plan, you just paid fo redit 10 12 30 day cycles with the $2 autopay discount. Each cycle, until the funds are used up will PM will take the required funds until its used up.  Stay safe. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@3984 wrote:

I MADE AN ERROR AND LOADED UP MY 30 DAY PLAN FOR $100.00  INSTEAD OF $10.00

HOW DO I CHANGE THAT,  OR WILL MY EXPIRY DATE CHANGE TO A ONE YEAR PLAN?

If you can afford it, just leave the $$ in Available Funds and each renewal will just use that $$.

Otherwise send a message to the moderators for their assistance.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.