Did you mean: 

payment

agnesng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I prepay using my credit card

4 REPLIES 4

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@agnesng if you mean add funds to your account. just goto your self serve account and click on the payment tab>tap one time payment 

where it says select payment, choose amount due and click submit

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@agnesng 

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!
To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

2Capture.PNG

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

If you're having trouble registering or updating your credit card, here are a few tips you can try: 

1. Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
    2. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

Hope this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@agnesng wrote:

How do I prepay using my credit card

You register the card in your self-serve. Then you can do manual payments in the self-serve or the 611 service. You can also opt to do autopay. There's a $2 incentive to do that here too.

Indirectly, you can buy vouchers with your credit card online or in stores and also use the self-serve or 611.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.