cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

agarn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have more than enough money in my account from a voucher and rewards to cover my next two bills.(not on auto pay) . So when the time comes to pay , do I have to manually do it or will they automatically take it since the funds are sitting there ?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The payment is deducted automatically from the Rewards first and then from Credit card if rewards amount is not sufficient for the plan( for autopay).
For non Autopay accounts, the payment would be deducted from the rewards/voucher first as long as there are enough funds. After the voucher money is over, the account goes into temporary suspension until you recharge.(for 3 months)

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@agarn, if you are able to add a payment card and set up auto pay, you will save $2 on the renewal even though no funds will be taken from the payment card.  Some customers do take advantage of the $2 savings even though they don't really pay using a credit card. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@agarn  During renewal PM's system will always use any funds that you have in your account automatically so you are good for at least the next couple of renewals.

Glenn1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No problem.  Rewards and voucher should be added by PM automatically.  Monitor it 🙂

agarn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It was a $50 payment voucher I bought when !st setting up my account. Which was more than my plan cost. Oh and thanks for the reply Glenn1

Glenn1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Rewards are automatically used and no action required by you but what is the voucher you are referring to?

Need Help? Let's chat.