cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

olinahh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i bought $20 and $5 payment from the superstore but the payment voucher pin isn't working. what should i do to recive it or get it back?

5 REPLIES 5

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@olinahh Take a photo of your voucher and send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number, and PIN.

That's not the way Public wants members to contact them. The way you're supposed to is provided by geopublic.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@olinahh wrote:

i bought $20 and $5 payment from the superstore but the payment voucher pin isn't working. what should i do to recive it or get it back?

Wait 24 hours before using the topup voucher.  But a the mean time, you can try every couple of hour.  Good luck.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@olinahh Take a photo of your voucher and send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number, and PIN.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@olinahh wrote:

@olinahh  Try again in a couple of hours. If it's still not working the submit a ticket to PM. Include the PIN and ask them to enter it for you.

PMST.png

GR
Mayor / Maire

@olinahh did you try to put it on your account by dialling 611?  Sometimes when you buy a voucher the store only activates it the next day

Need Help? Let's chat.