cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

Lech
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope that is someone in the PM who can check my last payment. Rewords, the bonuses and payment M/C $124.30 on 24 October 2019. I count on full explanation and corrections.

11 REPLIES 11

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Sorry to have wasted your time, @Lech.  You would be suprised to learn how frequently the communtiy is asked "how come I'm being overchared?  My plan cost is $X and I was charged $Y on my credit card!" and 99.999% of the time the correct answer is "did you forget about the taxes?".  I always try to rule out the simple stuff first whenever possible.  Hope you get a speedy resolution from the moderator team; this will be the last you'll hear from me.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Lech

PM does not calculate my 2x referal = $20 Loyalty = $12 autoPay = $6 Refer a frend ($1 per active frend) = $6 TOTAL = $46
. SIM Card stopped working I had to go 35 Km one way to the public Internet Order SIM card next $10 (I live in rular area). Now I wasted my limited and valuable date to explain that 13% should not be counted from $110

@Lech There is nothing more this Community can do. Hopefully, you've submitted a ticket.

You might also check your account to see if a credit has been done already; see https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-Select-customers-missing-Rewar...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Lech

I don't want to be rude, but I also know how to calculate percentages. The Problem is, however, the PM does not calculate my 2x referal = $20 Loyalty = $12 autoPay = $6 Refer a frend ($1 per active frend) = $6   TOTAL = $46 And Sim card stopped working I had to go 35 Km one way to the public Internet to order a Sim card next $10 (I live in Rular area) Now I wasted my limited and valuable date to explain that 13% should not be counted from $110 I need someone from the office having access to my account in order to check and correct the error.

srlawren

@dabr wrote:

@Lech wrote:

TAX its 12% in ONTARIO ????? 

HST in Ontario is 13% so your payment would still be $110 + $14.30 (HST) would make your payment of  $124.30 correct.  I believe @srlawren  made a typo and meant 13% and not 12%.

@dabr correct.

@Lech in fairness, you didn't say what province you were in.  When I don't know, I try to figure it out by dividing the amount stated by various numbers like 1.12 (BC), 1.13 (Ontario), etc until I find one that comes to a whole number.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Lech wrote:

HST in Ontario is 13% so your payment would still be $110 + $14.30 (HST) would make your payment of  $124.30 correct.  I believe @srlawren  made a typo and meant 13% and not 12%.

If you feel your rewards were never taken off your payment, then use the link provided earlier to contact moderators as only they can correct any errors on your account.

Lech

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You are the second person to post a similar issue. Check your transaction history and see if the account credit ( in the other case $60) was posted before or after your top up. The other client was charged that amount extra plus taxes. Maybe you were hit by the same issue. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Lech If there has been an error you will need to contact the moderators. To get a ticket:

1. click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

2. click "Submit ticket",

3. login manually if your username/password are not filled in,

4. click the drop down menu (in the white area),

5. pick the topic that fits your issue and follow the directions to submit it,

6. If none of the topics are correct click Other/Something Else until you reach the blank form.

If you would like some help while waiting for them post your payment history and we will study it with you. Here's an example: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Over-billed/m-p/447831/highli...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Lech 

There were issues with rewards on that day. So you likely paid more than usual. PM stated that they fixed the issues and likely credited your account for unpaid rewards. 

If if you want, screenshot your payment history page. 

srlawren

@Lech wrote:

I hope that is someone in the PM who can check my last payment. Rewords, the bonuses and payment M/C $124.30 on 24 October 2019. I count on full explanation and corrections.

@Lech how much were you expecting it to be?  $124.30 would mean your plan cost after rewards came to $110 and you were charged $110 + 12% tax = $124.30.  

Need Help? Let's chat.