cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

Lynne
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello Im asking for a friend he got his 3 40.00 vouchers just lastnight then today we tried to put them in to his account however its saying they can't be put in and to look at the number again I have tried all 3 that he got and they are all saying the same thing 😞 how can we tell that the guy at esso didn't do something funny and now hes out his bill and had to buy them again. or can he take them back to esso and tell them that they are not working? I don't see that going to well as its just papers with a number on it and we can't really show him that they never worked. Please help as its not right to be out 120 for this 

5 REPLIES 5

Cloud9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

To echo what others have said, you have to enter the pin that is on the receipt that is printed when he bought the vouchers.  It was confusing for me at first.  There is nothing on the actual PM vouchers that needs to be entered....look on the printed receipts (one for each voucher)

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@Lynne Make sure you have the receipt for your vouchers. 

You can private message a mod and ask them to verify if the vouchers are valid. If they are not valid then take them back to the retailer. 

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Do he have a bill of purchase also is that a card voucher with pin or cashier print a voucher number on seperate receipt
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Best thing to do is private messgae a mod with teh voucher numbers.  they will look into it for you.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Are you trying to load it in your self serve account, and the service is already activated?

If so, it probably something wrong with the code.  Contact one of the MOD @Shazia_K and have them look into it.

Btw, what error does it show when you are trying to load, just says can not load?

Need Help? Let's chat.