cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

Minhtt22403
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my name is Minh. I cannot do the payment by voucher. Can you help me? 

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

@Minhtt22403 

@--wrote:

@Minhtt22403 

To top up using a voucher, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’.

or Dial (*611 or 1-855-4PUBLIC) (1-855-478-2542) Enter their 10 digit phone number.

Press (1) and (1) again and enter the 12 digit pin # from the voucher. The voice says if you have been successful and the phone gets an immediate SMS text that says a successful payment has been made to the account.

@Minhtt22403 

I have highlighted my plagiarized post so that you understand who the original author of a copy and pasted post is.....so there is no confusion in case my instructions somehow cause an issue or you need more specific information. As I always want to be sure that the information I post is correct and I own up to my mistakes and strive to always provide helpful information as my goal is to help others solve their issues and learn about how to manage their account and service with pm.

@darlicious wrote:

@Minhtt22403 

I see @--has conveniently cooy and pasted my handy instructions on how to

I see conflict is brewing in a land of PM ☠️

What can we do (but copy/paste) when you have such great problem resolutions and advises!  😋

And just to show you how much I appreciate you being here, here is a Bravo to you!!!!

@Minhtt22403 

IOh but that may not lead to a solution for them but it may be helpful to you in future.....here it is...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

WendyLiu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Login your self service account, pay by visa, is also a convenient method.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Minhtt22403 

To top up using a voucher, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’.

or Dial (*611 or 1-855-4PUBLIC) (1-855-478-2542) Enter their 10 digit phone number.

Press (1) and (1) again and enter the 12 digit pin # from the voucher. The voice says if you have been successful and the phone gets an immediate SMS text that says a successful payment has been made to the account.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Ask @darlicious 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Minhtt22403 : If you have multiple 12 digit sets then be sure to use the one that says PIN.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Minhtt22403 

Some vouchers take a few hours up to 24 hours to activate.  

You can either try via self service account or by phoning 611 on your phone.  

Need Help? Let's chat.