cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

medicinepath
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why is my Visa Debit not accepted for auto pay?

8 REPLIES 8

nigelbarnim

Hey, I encountered a similar issue. Here's a solution that worked for me: sometimes online purchases require that you use the address registered with your credit card through your bank. As a student who's moved around a lot I've found this frustrating. My solution was going into my online banking profile and changing the address to my parent's home address. If you use the address linked with your credit card via your bank it might help! Just solved it for me. Cheers, NB

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@medicinepath wrote:

@medicinepath  More than likely due to a timeout bug within the PM payment processing system. Public is aware of the issue and is working on a fix.

Best to submit a ticket and ask PM to fix the issue from their end.

@medicinepath contact customer support mods

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "cannot process payment"

(use the chat bubble options, click "voucher" then click "contact us" then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

@medicinepath wrote:

emptied cash. tried again. same thing.

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

This is a Visa Debit card from TD

@medicinepath 

When you contacted the card issuer, what did they say about your card? If nothing is obviously wrong then you need to contact a moderator for help. You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

medicinepath

emptied cash. tried again. same thing.

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

This is a Visa Debit card from TD

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Your card maybe locked.  You will need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/System-won-t-accept-my-VISA-D...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@medicinepath wrote:

Humm? @medicinepath ,

I would say it should work if it is from a North American recognized institution.

Maybe try opening clearing your cache, and opening a tab in incognito mode, then try your entries again.

What error message are you receiving?

Need Help? Let's chat.