cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

kjeff8020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my payment was due on the 12 of sept. and I made a payment on Sept.21 but it still showing balance of 42$ and my plan is only 45.00

10 REPLIES 10

@kjeff8020 

This is a public forum. Everyone can see your name and account number. Choose 3 vertical dots and choose edit. Delete your screen shot and you can post another one with personal information blanked out.

dots.jpg

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@kjeff8020  important:  on the post of your screenshot click the 3 dots on the right and edit your post. Delete your screenshot as your full name and account number shows on it.

After that is deleted. Click your badge on top right and select My Profile". Scroll to the bottom to your pictures and delete the picture from there as well.

This is a public forum and everyone can see it.

Your screenshot shows you pay $45 per 30 days for your plan. You have a balance of $42. So to reactive your service you have to add another $3.

Or since you have $42. Consider dropping down to the $40 plan for 4.5 gigs. 500 mb bonus data for autopay. Bringing total data to 5 gigs per 30 days for $40. But you have to add auto-pay for the 500mb bonus.

Also autopay gives you a $2 discount per 30days.

If you want to add your card log into your account and click "Payment" then you will see "Manage autopay"

Screenshot_20200201_045056.jpg

If you switched to that plan the funds will be debited from your $42 available balance and you'd be back in business.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kjeff8020 

So yes...you need another $3 to renew. If your balance isn't enough to pay the plan cost it can't renew.

kjeff8020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

edited by computergeek541: removed picture from message

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kjeff8020 

Since this is a prepaid service you must pay ahead each 30 days. I would setup autopay to top up the remaining balance and going forward you won’t fall behind on your service.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @kjeff8020 

make a one time payment of $3.00 to make your service active then double check to see if you have Auto Pay setup.

double auto pay under the payments tab at http://selfserve.publicmobile.ca   

@kjeff8020 wrote:

my payment was due on the 12 of sept. and I made a payment on Sept.21 but it still showing balance of 42$ and my plan is only 45.00

if your service has stopped working, top up an amount of at least $3 to get your service working again.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kjeff8020 wrote:

Dial 611 to get an update of account status.Is the phone working right now ?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@kjeff8020 Do you have Autopay? Is your status Active? If yes, and you have Available funds = $42, it is fine. They will be deducted for your next billing cycle.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@kjeff8020 wrote:

Sorry @kjeff8020  it's a little confusing.

Is your phone plan working atm?

Perhaps if you added a screenshot of your payment history for the last 30 days, we could help to explain it. And please remember to block any personal info as this is public forum.

Need Help? Let's chat.