cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

patsyp16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has always been applied to my Visa.  As of  yesterday, I have no service.  WHY?

7 REPLIES 7

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@patsyp16  Why? The autopay bug have infected your account this month. ☹️

If you have autopay with a valid card, or paid in full, but have no service, you likely need assistance from the moderators.

To get a ticket click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. Click it then login and pick the topic, if needed, from the drop down menu. To confirm your ticket has been submitted, check the SENT box in your private messages; click the small envelope beside your avatar at top right on your screen.

• Just in case response is very slow and the suggested workarounds fail, engage a backup plan. Mine is using fongo.com over wifi, but I think Textnow is currently slightly better as they include SMS.

• If you encounter problems submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437, but this alternative method may have longer response time.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@patsyp16 sometimes autopay fails. If your account is suspended, you may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Welcome to the community. Stay safe. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@patsyp16 Probably, Autopay failed. It happens sometimes. Do a manual payment through self-service account or 611 and then restart your phone.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@patsyp16 you can update your card in your self serve account under "payment" tab or if your card is still valid, you can make a manual payment and once there are "available funds" you can click the "reactivate" button to resume your service

payment type1-01.jpeg

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@patsyp16 hello is it possible you received a new cc and need to update your expiry date?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@patsyp16 wrote:

My account has always been applied to my Visa.  As of  yesterday, I have no service.  WHY?

Have a look to see if your Visa hasn't expired recently. Otherwise you can use it to pay your renewal by dialing 611.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Autopay may have failed.

What plan are you on? Does anything work?

What happens when dialing 611?

When was your payment due? Please check and get back to us. Thank you!

Need Help? Let's chat.