cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

jp5673pm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a payment of $25. because i wanted to change my other plan. I accidentally payed before my other plan expired and you cancelled my service at 1:00 am. I want to know what happens to my money and my service?

7 REPLIES 7

@jp5673pm 

You need to provide more details.  Which plan are you on?  Which plan do you want?  When was your payment date?  More information, the better.  

To change plans, you can either change immediately (you will lose whatever is remaining in original plan) or change at next renewal date.  

jp5673pm

Hi

I just thought that by paying the $25. that i would be automatically be able to get the new plan, i did not know there was anything else needed to be done. So can you give me some details as to how this is suppose to work.

thanks

jp5673pm

I've merged these 2 threads about the same topic.

@jp5673pm @Hi when did you activate your account did you port a number what plan are you on. What is working?

SomeFriend
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Before we assume anything, did you activate a plan by visiting activate.publicmobile.ca and activating a SIM card and selecting a plan and have the $25 successfully charged?  

Which plan exactly did you choose?  

Did you make sure you chose the $25 special offer that includes unlimited Canada talk, unlimited international text, and 1GB 3G data?

jp5673pm

I thought that when I payed you $25 that I would have that special offer that has texting 

as well, so how come i don't have any?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@jp5673pmThis is a general forum for Public Mobile users, to communicate with a moderator you will have to use this link.

However while trying to parse your message, did you just add $25 to your balance without changing your plan? What do you see if you login seflserve is there a balance there? If so you can change to your new plan and hopefully your service will be restored without moderators assistance as they might take up to 48 hours to get back to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.