cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

AGM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, when I paid my bill manually using my credit/debit card, I paid $25. Yesterday I signed onto Autopay, also using the same card, $28 was taken.

I am a seniior so $3 is still more than I expected. There was supposed to be a $2 discount for autopay.  But obviously not. I am not sure what to do, thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

BrettJarvis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This happened to me this week and it was due to the fact that I had moved and forgotten to update my billing address on my autopay.

Bell3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As other said, your sales tax is 12%, and your phone is registered in BC. Next bill, you will have $4 off and then in future you will have $2 off for auto payment but you will not able to avoid sales taxes.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@AGM wrote:

Hello, when I paid my bill manually using my credit/debit card, I paid $25. Yesterday I signed onto Autopay, also using the same card, $28 was taken.

I am a seniior so $3 is still more than I expected. There was supposed to be a $2 discount for autopay.  But obviously not. I am not sure what to do, thank you.

@AGM  the $28 charge is $25 plus tax (12%). The $2 will come off your next renewal so you will pay $25 - $2.00 -$2.00 = $21 + tax = $23.52

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@AGM wrote:

Suspect you are partly confusing pre-tax and after tax. In you PM account all amounts are without tax; your credit card charges show amounts with tax included.

For autopay, there is no reward until it has been activated; the reward is given only for renewals after activation. You can see what you next payment will be by clicking My Rewards in your self serve account.

If you you would like more clarity post an image of your payment page from self serve with any personal information removed.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The $2 autopay discount would be applied on your next billing cycle - renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.