cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

roxlee1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi my payment doesnt go through and its showing that decline by card issuer but called my bank they said its public mobile because its showing in their system that everything is good and its trying to take out money but zero dollars... can someone from the community help me pls i need my phone activated asap! 

thank u!

5 REPLIES 5

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@roxlee1, in the long term you may want to have a credit card added to the account so that you can enable auto pay and get the reward.  Try readding after clearing browser cache or using incognito mode.  If you are successful in adding the card, do a small $1 top up to test it.  If all else fails, consult with the moderator team. 

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I was not aware of rechrage.com - how did I miss that?

good to have that info when I speak to others

thanks

@roxlee1 wrote:

yah lost my original one then tried to put new one in but wont accept it

At least you can use recharge.com right now to get your service running.

Same company same account just a replacement for lost card? or "new" card from a different bank / issuer?

roxlee1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yah lost my original one then tried to put new one in but wont accept it

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@roxlee1 wrote:

hi my payment doesnt go through and its showing that decline by card issuer but called my bank they said its public mobile because its showing in their system that everything is good and its trying to take out money but zero dollars... can someone from the community help me pls i need my phone activated asap! 

thank u!

@roxlee1Go to recharge.com, use your card/paypal and buy a voucher.

Once you use your voucher and get your account re-activated you can figure out why your card is declined.

Have you used the card before? There are a lot of different cards that do not work with public mobile so we need to know if this specific card has been used before or not.

Need Help? Let's chat.