cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment with credit card

arvsingh70
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I pay for my wife monthly payment with my credit card?

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@arvsingh70 wrote:

Can I pay for my wife monthly payment with my credit card?

Hello @arvsingh70 

You can pay for mine too.  😎

JK!

Log into her Self Serve account and go to the Payment TAB, to apply one time payments or sign up for Autopay.

esjliv_0-1619383071783.png

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@arvsingh70 :Now that you've gotten the answers to your question about payments with credit card, you should choose one of the above replies as accepted solution by clicking on the accepted solution button located near the solution that helped you most - doing so will help others in future who have same question as you.

@arvsingh70 

Yes of course. Just add your card as her autopay card and she will also recieve the $2 reward. Just be aware you don't want to have more than two renewals occur on the same day with the same card as it can cause a fraud alert and/or an autopay failure.

arvsingh70

haha   try to be good  

thanks

arvsingh70

thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@arvsingh70 

Yes you can 

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same,

sometime your typing it but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

AutoPay Reward
How Does It Work?
Set up AutoPay and you will earn a $2 credit every 30 days. you can put it your same information your credit card for each line,

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@arvsingh70  Yes, you are perfectly ok to do this.  Good Husband for paying wife's bill!!

Need Help? Let's chat.