cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment went to my balance but my account is still suspended?!

qhy232
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I paid via my debit card and it says“your credit card was declined by your card provider....” which is obviously wrong prompt and then it turned out the 120 dollars I was trying to pay went into my balance successfully...
HOWEVER, my account is still suspended after I refreshed the page, and my $120 balance just sit there, not reactivating my plan whatsoever....
can anyone help please?
5 REPLIES 5

Glad to hear that your issue been looked after
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

qhy232
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did exactly as the instructions says above and able to reached to one of the two mods. The second mod  @MarieHelene_L solved my issue and it has been working like a charm ever since. Sorry for not updating it soon enough.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@qhy232 as noted by @Samianauman and @NDesai above, you may have been experiencing "normal" renewal system behaviour.  Could you please give us a brief update to let us know if everything is normal today?  Are you getting phone service?  Does your account now show Active?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

If services are working fine, check the status tomorrow morning and it will be back to Active status. This process is normal for everyone during renewal. 

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Is today your renewal date i mean may 5th if yes its take sometimes if your service all running then I would say dont worry about top up its will happen sometime tonight but if your service interrupted then try different browser and also check if call text data working if not then its more like a system error or glitch what you can do send a msg to mod since they have a access to your account so they are the phone who .can fix it manually here's how to contact mod dept

Contact mod dept they will help you with the process
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link then webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your reason to contact them and include your number and email as well

Thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.