cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment went through - not being used towards plan?!

fcukyofeelingz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I made a payment for the amount due on my bill and it's saying my account balance is now $43.00 however, I don't WANT the account balance to stay at $43.00.... it should just be automatically put towards my plan, the same one I get every month. It won't let me add my account balance towards my $42 plan, it's just sitting in my account balance and my account overview is still saying it's suspended.
This is the 3rd time this has happened, all randomly. I added my card to avoid headaches, not being more. Help please .....
2 REPLIES 2

As mentioned above this is a mod's domain ; 3 times means a lot of pain to deal with. I hope they can fix this glitch soon

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
@fcukyofeelingz
It's seems like system glich
Send a msg to mod and also mention them its a 3rd time which is really a pain
Contact mod dept they will help you with the process
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.