cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment vouchers

Mitch15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought 2 $40 vouchers on sept. 7 set 1 aside used 1 for next months payment submitted on purchase date, payment taken. I tried submitting the 2nd one today and it tells me cannot process number, check number and try again, it won't accept it no error codes, its not a previously used number. why ?

18 REPLIES 18

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@mister wrote:

I have a similar problem. I don't addressed any but here.

I a 20 yesterday and when I went to take it out of my when I got home to apply it it said it was used already. So today I went and got another 20 and it says can't do transaction now not by phone or online.

I'm really really pissed off right now cause standing in a barn ba the middle of nowhere using the data on my security system.

If there is more than one set of numbers on there try it.

Contact  a moderator for assistance.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

mister
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have a similar problem. I don't addressed any but here.

I a 20 yesterday and when I went to take it out of my when I got home to apply it it said it was used already. So today I went and got another 20 and it says can't do transaction now not by phone or online.

I'm really really pissed off right now cause standing in a barn ba the middle of nowhere using the data on my security system.

@Mitch15 

Thats awesome. You can always ask the moderator for a review link and tell pm how they did.

Mitch15

The moderator I dealt with has fixed me up with the credit, I can't say enough good things about this company, they are a pleasure to deal with, a company that looks after they customers, many thxs.

Mitch15

I haven't tried 611, I am in contact with a moderator, happy with the response time, and details have been given and their looking into it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mitch15 wrote:

All they need to do is check the purchases made that day and if they want the exact time they will see they were purchased 1-2 in a row within seconds

So did you try 611? (or the self-serve if you used 611 first)

Have you got going with contacting the mods yet?

Mitch15

All they need to do is check the purchases made that day and if they want the exact time they will see they were purchased 1-2 in a row within seconds

Mitch15

no I did not know about the other option, but now

no I did not know about the other 611 option but now I do thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

Extra details will complicate things more, and to a moderator, this scenario won't make sense as there is zero reason not to apply the vouchers to your account immedaitely.

Well...maybe you don't want to carry a balance in the account. Sure the money is spent sitting in the unused voucher so what else are you going to do with it other than sell it for pennies on the dollar.

Or maybe you were particularly flush the day you bought the vouchers and wanted to hold the other one for next time because you might not be quite so flush next time.

Could be...

@Mitch15 wrote:
  • Ya I should have, I wasn’t thinking, didn’t think it would be a problem but now I know to redeem then right away. 

A tip if you end up contacting the moderators:

I wouldn't mention that you bought two vouchers at the same time and are having a problem with the second voucher a month later. Extra details will complicate things more, and to a moderator, this scenario won't make sense as there is zero reason not to apply the vouchers to your account immedaitely. If you are absoutely ceratin that the wrong voucher wasn't discarded by mistake, I would just say that you have a top up voucher that doesn't work. This of course, is only my opinion.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mitch15 wrote:
  • Ya I should have, I wasn’t thinking, didn’t think it would be a problem but now I know to redeem then right away. 

Vouchers don't have an expiry. They sometimes have a delay for use from the vendor though.

You also have two places to enter the voucher. 611 or the self-serve. Did you try both?

If it just won't work and you're certain you didn't mix them up then take a pic and when you get in contact with the mods, send them the pic and explain the situation.

Mitch15

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Mitch15 wrote:

I bought 2 $40 vouchers on sept. 7 set 1 aside used 1 for next months payment submitted on purchase date, payment taken. I tried submitting the 2nd one today and it tells me cannot process number, check number and try again, it won't accept it no error codes, its not a previously used number. why ?

Hi @Mitch15 may I ask why you didn't just deposit both vouchers at the same time?  That would have saved you some grief, don't you think?  Anyway, this post by @Nezgar on @darlicious thread Voucher Catalogue might help in the future.

I hope you get a favorable response from the moderators.  Good luck!

@Mitch15 contact customer support mods

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "cannot process payment"
(use the chat bubble options, click "voucher" then click "contact us" then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

@Mitch15 

You'll need to open a ticket at https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat to have a moderator check that voucher's history of being used.

Mitch15

I through out the one I used as soon as it was accepted, I did not mix them up. The other I had  set aside before I used the first one.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If the other voucher has not been thrown out, try the other number just in case there was a mix up.

Did you mark the used one so that it's obvious which was which?

With Public Mobile, there no advanatage to not immediately applying it to the account because there are no-pay-per-use charges.

Need Help? Let's chat.