cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment voucher

CarterL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i submitted my payment voucher and i got a text saying my payment was verified but there is no data in my account and the money went into my account but i cant figure out how to get my data

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Janathan wrote:

Paid my phone bill using a voucher and still won't work, it shows I have money in the account but it's asking me to pay more why I already paid for why isn't it working after I paid for it and still asking me to pay more for it? My plan is $25 monthly I have available funds of $33.00. So whats going on?

Is your plan suspended?

Do you see the reactivate button in that upper suspended message area?

Janathan

Paid my phone bill using a voucher and still won't work, it shows I have money in the account but it's asking me to pay more why I already paid for why isn't it working after I paid for it and still asking me to pay more for it? My plan is $25 monthly I have available funds of $33.00. So whats going on? 

@CarterL wrote:

i submitted my payment voucher and i got a text saying my payment was verified but there is no data in my account and the money went into my account but i cant figure out how to get my data

Been almost an hour, with no reply from the OP..... startin' to think the OP must've figured it out.....

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@CarterL wrote:

Now that you've added the funds to your account's available balance, you have to either purchase a data add-on, or ask moderators to renew your current monthly plan early.

Domestic data add-on options are 200MB for $10, and 1GB for $30. (Which are not good prices unless you can make them last a long time since they will not expire until fully consumed.)

CarterL

i used to just dial the 12 digit number on my payment voucher to my phone and my data would be added immediately. i'm not sure why it didn't add it this time.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@CarterL  Are you trying to buy a data add-on? It's a 2 step process , you completed step 1 by depositing the funds. Now use  this help article to see how to complete the process https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-using-your-self-serve-account

@CarterL wrote:

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@CarterL What exactly are you trying to do? Adding a voucher to your account does not, per se, buy anything; it just increases Available funds.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Has data ever worked?

What plan are you on?

What phone do you have?

Did you log into your account a scroll down to my data and add-ons and see if your data shows there?

Is data turned on on your phone?

Check your APN settings if data never workedScreenshot_20200217_152632.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.