cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment voucher

Pryncess44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my sister bought a 48 payment voucher. It didnt work so i tried on my account and ot went through. can we transfer the money to her account?

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pryncess44 wrote:

I was absolutely misinformed by y'all. One of you said it would take a long time for Public to transfer funds!! It took 5 minutes and my sisters phone was one. We also got advice going forward.

Well c'mon the first reply had it right. I'm a little surprised at some of the other replies.

Internally they likely just transferred funds...not the voucher per se. Makes no external difference of course.

I had asked the mods not long ago about moving Available Funds from one account to another and they seemed willing. I didn't go through with it yet but it was positive.

Pryncess44

I was absolutely misinformed by y'all. One of you said it would take a long time for Public to transfer funds!! It took 5 minutes and my sisters phone was one. We also got advice going forward.

Pryncess44

It took 5 minutes for them to transfer the funds. Why are you spreading misinformation? 

Pryncess44

I was told by everyone that commented NO. I was also told not to involve Public. Why did you not say "sometimes they will make an exception"?

@Pryncess44 wrote:

I did actually involve Public and they were wonderful and as a one time courtesy they agreed to transfer the voucher. 
I find it disturbing that everyone one of you have misinformation. 

@Pryncess44  It is not misinformation. As you said it was a one time courtesy from the Moderator Team. They could have also refused to do it.  It's definitely not standard practice.

Pryncess44

I did actually involve Public and they were wonderful and as a one time courtesy they agreed to transfer the voucher. 
I find it disturbing that everyone one of you have misinformation. 

Pryncess44

Actually you can. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Pryncess44 wrote:

my sister bought a 48 payment voucher. It didnt work so i tried on my account and ot went through. can we transfer the money to her account?

No, you can't...

@geopublic wrote:

@Pryncess44 wrote:

@Pryncess44  No, it would be easier if you give $48 to your sister so she can purchase another voucher. Transferring money between accounts is not supported and would take a long time by submitting a ticket to PM.

@geopublic wrote:

@Pryncess44 wrote:

@Pryncess44  No, it would be easier if you give $48 to your sister so she can purchase another voucher. Transferring money between accounts is not supported and would take a long time by submitting a ticket to PM.

+1.  I totally agree.  This is a prepaid service and technically any funds going into an account can't come out.  It would be simplest to handle this without trying to involve Public Mobile. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Pryncess44 wrote:

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You would have to ask moderators by creating a ticket.

Click on the green question mark at bottom right to get started.

Enter your question into SIMon. Follow/invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

Some payment vouchers have delayed registration. That is why people suggest retrying to redeem them the next day.

Need Help? Let's chat.