cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment voucher

brayhayden
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just added $50 to my daughters acccout today - her plan had expired. Now its saying its expired again. He didn't even get 5 min of plan usage. Wasted $50??

15 REPLIES 15

@brayhayden  Now that I understand the monetary amount and balance remaining the system failed in the way it was applying the chosen plan. Go with @computergeek541  suggestion of adding $9 or just make it an even $10. Click on reactivate. Reboot phone andvsee if that gets the service going again. You can ask for a credit when the moderators eventually respond to your new or old!? request. $11+$50=$61transaction should look like $61-$10(plan)=$51-$30(4.5gbdata)=$21

If the plan starts and youre left with $1 ask for at minimum the $20 to be credited back. If the plan renewal date does not change to 30 days from the day you get it to reactivate ask for a weeks credit of $10 as well. If none of this works to reactivate and you have to wait until a moderator responds to get service going again. Ask for the $20, new 30 day renewal date, and a credit for lack of account service and lack of customer service. There is no reason to wait this long...i had several less important non-priority issues dealt with this last week quickly and promptly. Someone dropped the ball on your request. Be polite but forgiving and firm on some credit compensation.

@computergeek541- thx for responding needed some wisdom on this one

@brayhayden 

I'm trying grasp what happened here, but in the meanwhile, it is very important that you delete that picture from your Community account profile. To do that, go into My Profile and then My Photos. That type of information should never be presented here.

Even though you should not have to from what I see, I suggest getting your service up and running. I would manually top up $9 to your Public Mobile account, and then figure out from there what happened.

From what I can see, you were charged $30 for some plan. I cannot say why moderators have not responded to follow-up messages, other than that they may behind in replying, or that you message was somehow forgotten. After 4 days and no resolution, I would submit another ticket by going to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

@brayhayden  Well that seems odd....even if the original moderator is on their days off another one will take over your request. Unless they have started an investigation it should never take 4 days to hear back from the @CS_Agent  and be without service for that long. Getting your daughters service up and running is a pretty simple fix. Finding out why it happened is a different matter. But who cares about the why's it's the when can I use my service? Is whats important. Maybe one of the oracles like @will13am , @computergeek541  or @ShawnC13  can weigh in on where to go from here? Or does W5 need to take over? On how this has happened.

brayhayden

Thanks. Hoping that is it and they will fix. I've not had anyone in touch with me since the 24th. I've replied twice to our last communication with the moderator, but still haven't received a reply.

@brayhayden  Your last post gave me a clue to your issue. My last renewal got stuck after it applied the $10 portion. Normally it would be followed by the data portion $30 (I'm on the $40.) That's when it suspended . I think your daughters did something similar by applying 2×$10 incorrectly causing it to suspend. A system problem caused by you changing the plan immeadiate ly perhaps? Needless to say the moderators will fix it but it my take a day. Ask them to credit the $11 and reactivate the plan on the date her services start to make up for the lost days since the system failed to renew. Has a moderator been in touch today? When did you/ they last msg each other? I've had quite speedy responses over the holidays but i try to respond within an hour or less each time i get a reply.

brayhayden

Thanks! I did do the plan change first. It looks like they debited 3 $10 plans all in one day. IN contact with moderators but they not responded due to the holidays, I'm guessing.

@brayhaydenContacting the moderators will sort it out. They may credit the $11 If you ask nicely saying it was an honest mistake. Update us with the result.

@brayhayden  You should have done the plan change before adding the voucher. Looks like the old plan got renewed and then by doing an immediate plan change again the account got suspended again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@brayhayden wrote:

Here is copy of payment page. She had $11 in her account and plan expired. We bought $50 worth of vouchers because she wanted to upgrade to $40 plan.  At first vouchers wouldn't even work, but then this morning they did. We loaded them on her account, for a brief moment it showed as active, then when she tired to uses data on her phone, it wouldn't work. I logged back onto computer and now plan is showing as expired. Its like $40 was used up within minutes?

Maybe clear cache/site cookies or use a different browser or use incognito/privacy mode.

@brayhayden 

You may want to blank out your personal information on this public forum. Ie name and phone number 

That is a screenshot of overview page, but it does provide useful information. Try to find payments history section. 

Did you first renewed your old plan and then tried to immediately change to $40 plan?

Click the ? in lower right side of screen to start process for moderator assistance. Type "contact human'...then click on "Contact Moderators" or "Account Specific Question".

brayhayden

Here is copy of payment page. She had $11 in her account and plan expired. We bought $50 worth of vouchers because she wanted to upgrade to $40 plan.  At first vouchers wouldn't even work, but then this morning they did. We loaded them on her account, for a brief moment it showed as active, then when she tired to uses data on her phone, it wouldn't work. I logged back onto computer and now plan is showing as expired. Its like $40 was used up within minutes?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@brayhayden wrote:

Just added $50 to my daughters acccout today - her plan had expired. Now its saying its expired again. He didn't even get 5 min of plan usage. Wasted $50??

@brayhayden  Once you add the voucher you need to access the account via selfserve and hit the reactivate button. If it still doesn't work then you need to submit a ticket to PM using simon (?) Below.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@brayhayden wrote:

Try cycling phone off / on.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@brayhayden 

When you loaded the funds, did you reactivate your expired plan?

Maybe screenshot your payment history page. Might provide useful information 

Need Help? Let's chat.