cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment voucher

Ronán
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a voucher at london drugs, popped it in my bag before entering it because my plan didnt expire until the following day. when i looked at it the next day the voucher number had completely faded. Bummer. Before it vanished completely i wrote down what I think is the correct voucher number. when i enter it both online and through 611, neither works. London drugs can't reprint it. Am I up **bleep** creek? Can public mobile re issue the unused voucher number? Find out next time.

3 REPLIES 3

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Ronán wrote:

I purchased a voucher at london drugs, popped it in my bag before entering it because my plan didnt expire until the following day. when i looked at it the next day the voucher number had completely faded. Bummer. Before it vanished completely i wrote down what I think is the correct voucher number. when i enter it both online and through 611, neither works. London drugs can't reprint it. Am I up **bleep** creek? Can public mobile re issue the unused voucher number? Find out next time.

Is anything legible? A transaction number, voucher number, exact time and date, store number? The store or moderators need a way to look for it.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Ouch, that's a painful lesson. Robot Sad

Seems unlikely PM can trace a voucher if nothing is legible. But if you want o give it a try then contact the moderators with a ticket:

1. click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

2. enter "refund",

3. click "Contact us",

4. click "Submit ticket",

5. login (manually if your username/password are not filled in),

6. click the drop down menu (in the white area),

7. pick the topic that fits your issue and follow the directions to submit it,

8. If none of the topics are correct click Other/Something Else until you reach the blank form

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Ronán 

You are probably out of luck.  I don't think that the moderator could check if most of the information has rubbed off.  

Maybe try different variations of your number and hopefully, it might work.  

Need Help? Let's chat.