14 REPLIES 14

zisamou
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I just found out the problem.

Loblaws receipt has 2 fields:

PIN #

Voucher #

All this time I have been trying the Voucher #.

Now I tried the PIN number and it went thtrough.. 🙂

@zisamouTake pictures of your vouchers, send it to the moderators by attaching the pictures to the message to them https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and get them to enter them for you manually.

zisamou

Hi Darlicious,

Well on the selfserve site I used the voucher number and when calling *611 I entered the pin number but none was accepted.

Regards,

@zisamou  Are you imputting the correct 12 digit code? If there is another 12 digit code on your voucher? If so try it. It might say redemption number or pin number. Vs voucher code....this is often mistaken as the code to enter on some slips.

zisamou

Hi,

It has been 19 hours now and yet I could not use my vouchers.

What should I do?

The moderator is not responding to me. Yesterday they asked me for verification and that was it.

zisamou

I guess I have to wait till tomorrow and see what will happen.

Regards,

@zisamou  Vouchers can take up to 24 hrs to be loaded and then valid for entry. I suspect that they often are not valid til after the retailer closes and totals their terminals to remit their payments to their financial insitutions. (Like how you have pending transactions on your credit card waiting to be confirmed by the retailer.) Shell stations that sell pm vouchers are valid almost immediately.

@zisamou wrote:

Hi,

Same thing happened to me today,
I have purchased 6 vouchers from Loblaws and none of it was accepted.
I have tried online account and *611 but no luck. It has been 6 hours now since I purchased these vouchers.
I went back to Loblaws and they checked with BLACKHAWK whom asked me to contact public mobile.
What is going on exactly? is it just time I have to wait or is there a problem with the system..
I have been with public mobile for almost a month now and so far not happy at all with their services.

Regards,

For some reason vouchers purchased at the retail store requires about a day or so wait time before you can redeem them. However, if you purchase voucher online from recharge.com, it works instantly. It is best to purchase voucher few days before your renewal so you have enough time to add it to your account. 

zisamou

Hi,

Same thing happened to me today,
I have purchased 6 vouchers from Loblaws and none of it was accepted.
I have tried online account and *611 but no luck. It has been 6 hours now since I purchased these vouchers.
I went back to Loblaws and they checked with BLACKHAWK whom asked me to contact public mobile.
What is going on exactly? is it just time I have to wait or is there a problem with the system..
I have been with public mobile for almost a month now and so far not happy at all with their services.

Regards,

renelleperron

i ll try later

fanfan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Depending on where you purchased the voucher, there is sometimes both a PIN and Voucher number on the receipt and coincidentally they are both 12 digits. Try both the pin and voucher numbers. If that doesn’t work, then you will most likely need to contact a mod.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Voucher Pin should be entered correctly. Contact moderator with any complicated issue by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Depending on where you buy the voucher, it can sometimes be difficultto find the proper 12-digit number. If it's not clear which one is the right number, try the others.

You can also send a pic of your voucher to @CS_Agent and they will help you apply it.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team

Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@renelleperronAre you trying to apply your voucher in your account or thru 611? When and where did you buy your voucher? They can take up to 24 hours to be loaded and valid. Is there more than one 12 digit code on a voucher if there is a second one try it. Be sure to clear your browser and use secret mode before you log in.

Need Help? Let's chat.