cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment to reactivate my phone back today

kimberly7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello i have my two paid vouchers from Shopper drug mart the voucher numbers are **** and **** the pin numbers are ****** and **** $20  each total of $40 and i am trying to put it in the phone and it is not accepting it. The shoppers say i have to talk to you the phone company because they cannot do nothing for that. I desperately need help right now as soon as possible because i have my ailing sister with covid19 which i have to keep in touch with every day. Please someone help me asap. My phone number is ******.

11 REPLIES 11

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

why are there two same posts of the same question going here from the same poster?

Can someone merge the two questions together?

Link #1

Link #2

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kimberly7 wrote:

Hello i have my two paid vouchers from Shopper drug mart the voucher numbers are **** and **** the pin numbers are ****** and **** $20  each total of $40 and i am trying to put it in the phone and it is not accepting it. The shoppers say i have to talk to you the phone company because they cannot do nothing for that. I desperately need help right now as soon as possible because i have my ailing sister with covid19 which i have to keep in touch with every day. Please someone help me asap. My phone number is ******.

If your account is still Active...you can add the vouchers to your account by calling 611.

Let us know if anything works.

@kimberly7 wrote:

How can i remove the money part i went in as you said but i don't see how to remove it it did not show up.

No worries, an Oracle has removed your personal info from your post.

@kimberly7 dial 611 and see if there is a $40 balance. Thanks.

kimberly7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can i remove the money part i went in as you said but i don't see how to remove it it did not show up.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@kimberly7 You need to create a ticket with SIMON. Click on ? on bottom right and follow the steps. Include all info. After some time, mods will contact you and help with the issue.

@computergeek541 please remove @kimberly7 's private information. Thanks.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kimberly7  Urgent: Select the 3 dots and remove the voucher info as others will be able to add them into their own account. This is a public forum for your protection do not post that type of information

@kimberly7Vouchers can take up to 24 hours to activate within Public's system so wait a couple of hours and try again.

If you still can't add them then submit a ticket to Public Mobile include the PIN numbers or a copy of the receipts and they will add them for you.

Click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kimberly7 

Good grief.

Please see your other thread you made and try the suggestions.

If a person of ill-repute were to see those numbers then they could enter them themselves and take your money. You've already been informed about not posting personal info. Now we're talking money.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@kimberly7  is there a reason for reposting again with all your personal information? you are on a public forum!! you do know any one can use those vouchers now right? you may as well throw them away if you don't delete the info

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Please choose 3 dots and edit out personal info. This is a public forum. Someone might steal and use your voucher codes.

@mimmo Please edit OP post of personal info. TIA

dots.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.