cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment showing but...

pwwbear
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It shows I paid for service on autopay a week ago when I signed up.  But all it shows is that I have $2 in my account.

5 REPLIES 5

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@pwwbear wrote:

It shows I paid for service on autopay a week ago when I signed up.  But all it shows is that I have $2 in my account.

That's the $2 monthly reward for being on auto-pay with a credit card.

It'll come off your total bill for the next month.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pwwbear wrote:

@pwwbear Welcome to PM community! As others have mentioned that $2 is your autopay reward. You can also check on your reward summary after you referred someone to PM, your earn your community reward after your contribution in this community, or loyalty award after one year. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pwwbear 

When you activate a new account on autopay, PM credits you $2 right away for autopay as available funds. The billing system isn't able to apply the first autopay reward immediately to your activation payment, so it saves the $2 on your balance for the next renewal. On your renewal, the billing system will first convert all rewards into funds, then uses up the funds as necessary, then charges your credit card for any remainder necessary. Therefore, the equivalent autopay discounts applied to your activation and subsequent renewals follows this pattern for a 30-day plan: $0, $4, $2, $2, $2, etc.  (Triple those numbers for a 90-day plan.)

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@pwwbear wrote:

Autopay discount is not applied to first 30 days plan payment. It gets added after activation.  You will get another $2 for next 30.  That renewal will cost $21 instead of normal $23.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@pwwbear wrote:

For example if you have the 25$ plan and you put 25$ in your account for the current 30 days and with autopay you have a credit of 2$ which will stay in your account for the next bill in 30 days. So next month you will have to pay 23$ instead of 25$.+taxes....Smiley Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.