cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment related

yourshary
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For the last 5-6 months , my credit card charged around 13 cad for my 100 min plan as i am auto payment signed up. not sure why this month october charged 16.95.

I transferred number to my wife and automatic payment signed up on her credit card last month. still charged my credit card that too 16.95.

can anybody help in this...

thanks,

13 REPLIES 13

@Anonymous 

Oops well I missed that line in @esjliv 's post....so kill me....with some more of that deadpan humour!!😃🔫🤠

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : esjliv asked about lost/stolen. The autopay toggle was mentioned. The OP has customarily disappeared as another one post wonder. I'm only saying this due to all the recent discussion this place has been having.

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

Ummm .....its only the next day, the OP changed the credit card so they could have disabled or have that glitch where you are registered for autopay but the reward does not show up in your account and no one mentioned the lost/stolen glitch.

Some customers only check their thread once every couple of days.......so hold your electric horses there cowboy!🤠

yea....what she said !!  🏇

@Anonymous 

Ummm .....its only the next day, the OP changed the credit card so they could have disabled or have that glitch where you are registered for autopay but the reward does not show up in your account and no one mentioned the lost/stolen glitch.

Some customers only check their thread once every couple of days.......so hold your electric horses there cowboy!🤠

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Haven't we been having discussions of posting in a thread long after it seems to have come to a halt and with already suggested ideas? No it's not solved. But nor have we heard from the OP with any and all of the ideas suggested.

Just sayin'

@yourshary 

Check your transaction history. Do you see the autopay reward credited to your account? If not double check that autopay is enabled in your account. If it is....is there any chance you suspended the service even briefly via lost/stolen? Either way contact customer support to apply the $2 reward if it is enabled and/or you suspended your service. The latter being a known glitch when using the lost/stolen feature in your self serve account.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@yourshary The first month you signed up as autopay will not be shown up until next month. As you have your new number set in PM, you have a referral from your old account as well (if you do so). You should see from your "My Account" that $2 autopay credit available. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@yourshary wrote:

For the last 5-6 months , my credit card charged around 13 cad for my 100 min plan as i am auto payment signed up. not sure why this month october charged 16.95.

I transferred number to my wife and automatic payment signed up on her credit card last month. still charged my credit card that too 16.95.

thanks,

Hello @yourshary  - 

Sounds like you may also have one $1 refer-a-friend on there as well, or maybe a $1 loyalty reward making your plan $12 plus taxes = $13.44

if you are still registered for Autopay, than this is a Public Mobile error, where your awards were not assigned to your renewal correctly.

Did you list your phone into lost/stolen at any point in the past service cycle?

Do you see the extra $2 or other rewards showing in your Available Funds?

If so, no worries, it should be applied on your next renewal with your normal rewards applied.

If you do not see the extra $'s in your available funds area, than I would contact CSA to apply them to your account.

Check your account (or post screenshot here) to see exact charged and potential rewards.

$16.95 is exactly $15 plan +13% tax.

Did you accidentally remove autopay?

Did you stop participating in Community and did not receive any rewards?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yourshary 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account Transaction History,

or you can Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@yourshary remember $16.95 included tax.  

Best way to check, login to My Account, check the Transaction History and show the last 90 days.  See how they break down the charges and the reward it applied (only thing it won't show there is the tax.  So, whatever the charge in the end, please add tax on top)

If you still puzzle, post the screenshots here and we can try to explain

@yourshary wrote:

$16.95 includes the sales tax.  Being charged approximately $13 in the past means that you had extra balance sitting in the account or had rewards that you no longer have.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would also be charged for sales tax.  You may have lost referrals that previously reduced your payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.