Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment problem

karim1312
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want To make a payment for my plan but THEY SEND ME THIS MSSG

Can not process this transaction
Sorry, we can not verify your credit card information. This transaction could not be completed. No charges have been charged to your credit card.

CAN YOU HELP ME PLZ

7 REPLIES 7

@karim1312 

Moderators will take 1-2 days for response.  

The payment system is finicky.  Your address needs to match exactly from your credit card information. If apartment number, leave that section blank. With postal code, sometimes omit last digit.  

Chrome incognito seems to work well.  

@karim1312 did you delete the old card first? also if that doesn't work clear cache on your computor reboot and try ingognito mode on your browser did you try paying through *611 om your phone?

karim1312
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes my plain is renewal today and i think the issue is comming from your systeme beause i  tried to do the payment with diffirent card but still not working

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@karim1312 wrote:

I want To make a payment for my plan but THEY SEND ME THIS MSSG

Can not process this transaction
Sorry, we can not verify your credit card information. This transaction could not be completed. No charges have been charged to your credit card.

CAN YOU HELP ME PLZ

@karim1312 Is your plain up for renewal today? If your phone is working but it's showing as suspended ignore it it will automatically switch to active again.

If your plan is coming up for renewal and you are having cc issues you need to notify PM to get it resolved. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

* Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team *

@karim1312 walmart london drugs superstores all kinds of places 

• Esso
  • Shopper's Drug Market
  • Canadian Tire Gas Bar
  • Shell
  • Hasty Market
  • Ultramar
  • Uniprix
  • Walmart
  • WOW Mobile (will activate SIM too)
  • K Mobile
  • Jean Coutu