cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment on my account

DCampbell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 2 cells phone registered to me, one for me one for my son. I have paid mine but it wont let me pay for my son's. it not even showing up on the account. how can i speak to agent or get this resolved so i can get his hone working again? 

4 REPLIES 4

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@DCampbell if your son's account has a registered credit card. you can pay for his bill by calling 611

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@DCampbell wrote:

I have 2 cells phone registered to me, one for me one for my son. I have paid mine but it wont let me pay for my son's. it not even showing up on the account. how can i speak to agent or get this resolved so i can get his hone working again? 

If you do not know the username (email) of the other account contact a moderator for assistance. You should have received a welcome message from PM sent to each email account.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@DCampbell...each account needs a separate email address and sim. You should be able to use the same cc though.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@DCampbell wrote:

@DCampbell Your son's account would not show up on yours. It must be under a separate account with a separate email address.

Need Help? Let's chat.