cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment on credit card

babyqsue
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up to have auto payment. First one came off ok. This bill June 24th I got charged 3 times the $28.75. Please  reimburse me. Babyqsue

3 REPLIES 3

@babyqsue 

This should not happen....whether or not you seek a refund or just keep it as a credit in your account you should ask the moderator to open a ticket with the tech team as to what caused your card to be triple charged to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@babyqsue 

Did you change your plans?  Do you see extra available funds in your overview page in self service account?  You could use for future payments.   

If you need money right away, you could contact moderators.  Click on chat icon on right lower corner of website.  Type: I overpaid my account.  Follow prompts to submit ticket for moderator help.  Expect a few hours response time.  Check your private message inbox (envelop icon on right upper corner of website)

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would be better off to leave the credit which could be used for your next payments.

If you want a refund, there is no guarantee but you could submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.