cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment not working

hippythehip67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

says my account suspended since last night im trying to put my 50$ to renew my account balance .. but says my voucher is not working .. 1 got 3 one of 40$ one of 5$ and a other one of 5$ .. and says they are invalide 

3 REPLIES 3

@hippythehip67 

Where did you purchase your vouchers? You can refer to the voucher catalogue to see if we have them represented there with specific info on each retailers vouchers. One thing is troubling me....im unaware of any retailer selling $5 vouchers. I thought the lowest amount was $10. But I could be wrong....also make sure you are entering the correct 12 digit pin #. Using 611 can be easier to load them then your account. Dial 611 press ( 1 ) and press ( 1 ) again and enter the pin #. Good luck.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

@hippythehip67 wrote:

says my account suspended since last night im trying to put my 50$ to renew my account balance .. but says my voucher is not working .. 1 got 3 one of 40$ one of 5$ and a other one of 5$ .. and says they are invalide 

In a few hours, try them again. There can be time delay before they start working.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try dialing 611 to add to your account.

BTW..some vouchers aren't 'activated" for several hours after the sale.

Need Help? Let's chat.