cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment not accepted

shubhreet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I changed the address associated with my debit card and I made corresponding changes to the address in my profile of public. But the payment was denied. Please help me with this issue.

11 REPLIES 11

ChrisM7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That happened to me before. The best solution was to change the credit card.

rktc_2003

You have changed address in your profile but here in PM you also need to change your address linked to your payment card separatly. 

Please go to make Payment,  and select manage payment.  Here select your card to change/edit.  Now, add again card details along with new address.

Now your Payment details are updated properly with your new address. 

You must be able to pay now.

@johnpublic wrote:

just login to your account and do a manual payment

The customer has already tried that. The card was declined.

shubhreet

Thanks, I will try this way out. 

@shubhreet Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!") Or use option 2 the private message link.  Stay safe. 

shubhreet

I tried chating with Simon but it did not help. 

@shubhreet contact customer support as @gblackma suggests

click this link to create a support ticket

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

shubhreet

Guys this is the message that I received when my payment was denied:

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card was declined by your card provider, so this purchase could not be completed. Contact your card provider for more information. Please note this can result when multiple payments are made too close together.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shubhreet wrote:

Hello,

I changed the address associated with my debit card and I made corresponding changes to the address in my profile of public. But the payment was denied. Please help me with this issue.

As you've discovered, that address is not connected to the payment card address. You need to change that under Make Payments.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@shubhreet if tour services aren't working properly and your account is suspended.  You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

If this fails, your card may be locked from too many attempts. Contact the moderators and ask them to apply payment and reactivate your service for you.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

johnpublic

just login to your account and do a manual payment

Need Help? Let's chat.