Did you mean: 

payment new credit card

joseluis_10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

payment issue

ETA:  Duplicate threads Merged by ShawnC13

10 REPLIES 10

@joseluis_10 wrote:

No body answering my question I hate it.

@joseluis_10  Your question was answered two hours ago. Smiley Frustrated

@joseluis_10 wrote:

Just I need update my new credit card to pay

Edit:  Sorry didn't see that you are unable to login.  You'll need to submit a message to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in 'rep', then select 'contact us', then 'submit ticket' and follow the rest of the prompts to complete the ticket submission.

joseluis_10

Just I need update my new credit card to pay

joseluis_10

No body answering my question I hate it.

Keltyfife1938
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have to change my credit car number

You can make a payment by purchasing a voucher and calling 611 or use recharge.com.  If you need further assistance to submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

joseluis_10

Can anyone help me ASAP. My line was cut off because I did not update my new credit card info for auto payment and the main problem is I can not log in to my account due to password and security questions I forgot the answers. Please help me ASAP how to resolve this issue about recovering my account log-in Thanks

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@joseluis_10 wrote:

payment issue

@joseluis_10 

Sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab', If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Hope this helps, but if you are still having problems best to submit a ticket to PM for assistance as follows:

stpm-new.png

@joseluis_10 you can either log in to your self serve account and put the new card number there or click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and send a message to the Moderator_Team and they'll get back to you and help you!  

joseluis_10

hi sir/maam i just let you know that i have new credit card to pay may account

Need Help? Let's chat.