cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment issues

kofi1974
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

public mobile is unable process my payment for this month, However i spoke with my bank and they informed me that there is no issues with my account

Unable to process this transaction.

"Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged"

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kofi1974 : If your services are suspended and not working then go to recharge.com and buy a voucher to cover the Amount Due and use the 611 service to enter it. Restart the phone.

If you still have services and just trying to update your card then the card entry has probably been locked for security fraud alert. You'll need to contact the moderators as mentioned to release the locks. While you have them you could get them to enter the card.

kofi1974
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I tried all the process you recommended however the system is not processing my payment.  I believe its an account issue, can someone please look into my account and let me know why it want take my autopaymnt

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@kofi1974 

As previously recommended,  after waiting one hour, clearing cache and cookies, and opening an incognito tab, it may be worthwhile to remove and entirely replace the credit card on file. (you can use the same one that has been registered)

When updating credit card info, make sure to do the following to avoid the common glitches that sometimes occur with this process:

1. Log onto self-serve
  2. Select "Manage My Card"
  3. Select "replace card"
  4. Type your address exactly as from your billing statement
  5.  Don't use a space in the postal code
  6.  Use ALL CAPS if necessary
  7.  Type everything, not letting autofill complete any fields

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kofi1974 : You'll need your 4 digit PIN to use the 611 service.

Edit: But not for a voucher.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kofi1974 wrote:

public mobile is unable process my payment for this month, However i spoke with my bank and they informed me that there is no issues with my account

"Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged"

@kofi1974 is your credit card registered under autopay on your Self Serve account?

If you are getting that message on your Self Serve, maybe calling 611 to make a payment will work.

Then Reboot your phone.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@kofi1974 

@kofi1974 wrote:

The payment system is finicky.  You can try again in one hour.  Make sure that the address exactly matches your credit card billing address.  If all CAPITALS, keep all caps.  Don't autofill.  You can also try with a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  

If you need to start your phone service right away, you could purchase a payment voucher either in store or online (recharge.com - service fee applies).  

If the above does not work, you will need to contact moderator to help, but it may take a few hours to respond, etc. 

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

I will start your own thread.  

Need Help? Let's chat.